𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 | 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐔𝐁 - ✔

DreamWasTaken - Hot tub

A little backstory for people if they don't know: Dream explained in a previous stream with George that his first kiss was when he was 13 at a Nickelodeon Resort in a hot tub, and I got the idea to make an x reader about that. Hope you enjoy ;) 

(not proofread)

Idk why, but for me when I published this part, it didn't get the end with it, so I'm publishing again to try and see if that fixes it. SO SORRY if you didn't get to read the end of it... Hope it works now :)

First kisses. Something everybody experiences at one point in their life, and stress about up until the moment it happens. The weird thrill when you know it's about to happen, the sweaty palms and the slight want to back out. But then the magical feeling at the moment your lips lock, the tingles at the top of your head, going throughout your body and all the way down to your toes. The butterflies, some of them feeling like they're gonna tear open your stomach, and your heart skipping a beat from the sudden new feeling. A feeling you're gonna enjoy. 

But why does everyone stress to have your first kiss? Why is it such a big deal for so many people? Sometimes it's about two people being there, in the moment, enjoying each other's company and the simple touch of one another. Doesn't matter what age, how mature you are. It just has to feel right. 

When Clay's family invited you with them to the Nickelodeon Resort, the last thing you had been expecting was to kiss someone for the first time. And the last person you expected to kiss was you best friend, Clay. And the last place you expected it to be was in a hot tub, with little-to-none privacy and the bubbles giving you a certain heat, causing sweat to get mistaken for the boiling water. 

Yet somehow, it was perfect. It was the right time, at the right place, with the right person. And it would be a funny story to tell someday. 

The water splashed around you as you canon-balled into the pool, having hoped to land on the inflatable crocodile but Clay had pulled it away in the last second. You resurfaced, and pushed your soaked hair out of your face, feeling the strands start to stick together in strings. You wiped the water out of your eyes, leaving a small sting and when you opened them, Clay was wheezing as he clutched onto the crocodile, his head almost going under the water. 

"Clay!" You screeched, which only made him laugh harder. 

The sun was hot today. So hot that even after you had put on sunscreen, a visible red color had started taking over the top of your shoulders and on your legs on your S/c skin. It burned something awful, but the slight cool water of the pool evened it out, even if the chlorine made the sunburn scratch and itch. 

He picked up the crocodile with ease, as it was made out of rubber and air, and chugged it in your direction. You dodged, water surrounding you as your head went under again, and you felt that annoying ringing that went through your ears everytime. You could faintly hear Clay laugh above you, but it was dulled out under water, and sounded muffled. You resurfaced again with a big gasp of air, and playfully glared at the blonde-haired boy, who was clutching onto the side of the pool as to not go underwater like you. 

Clay had always been a jokester. At least, he always was around you. Not a single day went by when he wasn't teasing you, pulling at a couple of strand of hair or ruffling it, wolf whistling obnoxiously every time he saw you, which caught the attention of everyone around you and it always made you blush, feeling all of the eyes on you. 

But not a single day went by where he wasn't scaring the bullies away from you at school either, made you feel loved and wanted, and always stood beside you as a shoulder to lean, laugh and cry on.