𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟏 - 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 - ✔

Suggestion #1, DreamWasTaken

Suggested by @IHaveNoIdeaPlzHelp

Hope this lives up to your expectations, and that this is somewhat along the lines of what you meant :)

Just fyi, if I use the YouTuber's YouTube names, such as Dream, Skeppy, SapNap, it's because they're in-game, playing their Minecraft characters.

"Okay, before we start and Dream run off and becomes... Well, a straight up psychopath, can I just say one thing?" You asked. "George, if you mess this up one more time, I am going to destroy you. Even if we're on the same team."

You were sat in your chair inside of your gaming-room with your headphones deafening the sound of birds chirping right outside your window. Minecraft was open on your first monitor, and on the second, Teamspeak, where you were in a chatroom with your friends Nick and George, and your... Whatever you and Clay were.

Sure, the two of you flirted a lot... Actually, pretty much all the time, and sure, it was sickening cute to not only George and Nick, but also all of the viewers watching the exchanges between the two of you.

However, you always found yourself questioning whether or not Clay was simply flirting with you to give the viewers what they wanted and feed the ship, or if he genuinely had interest in you.

And you damned Clay for being so darn cute, because you always felt flustered after he threw a compliment into the air, so your responses was always either unintelligent mumbling, dead-silence or some flirty response that you almost always managed to get out right. Damn him and his ways.

A year ago, you would've never even considered starting a relationship. You were a YouTuber, how could you possibly find the time to have a boyfriend? But then there he came, waltzing into your life like he owned the place, weaseling his way into your mind and earning a soft spot in your heart. You weirdly didn't mind how your heart fluttered whenever you spoke to him, or that time the two of you had met for the first time, and he had grabbed your hand from across the table while smiling that damn smile of his, which had made your skin tingle into the very core of your bone. You didn't mind feeling scared around him, or nervous, because even if he was the cause for it, he somehow made up for it by just being there. And the slight twinge of fear and nervousness always seemed to disperse after simply a few minutes.

And you were once again Y/N and Clay, Y/U/N(your username) and Dream, the iconic, very flirty, Minecraft duo that everybody wrote fanfics about and dreamed of finally getting together.

"Yeah, George!" Nick agreed, stifling a chuckle.

"Wot?" George exclaimed, offended, "What did I do?"

"Don't act so innocent Mr. Oh-yes-what-a-great-idea-to-kill-my-teammate-so-his-enderpearls-would-drop-over-the-edge-of-the-world-for-Dream-to-pick-up-when-he's-near-death-and-because-you-suck-at-PVP-can't-even-win-a-1v1-against-him-when-it's-clearly-a-fair-fight." You teased, smiling, "We know what happened last time."

"Okay, that was a low blo--"

"Guys, Dream's gone!" Nick cried out, frantically turning around in game, following where the compass was pointing him, and got his eyes on Dream's green figure sneaking behind a tree as he mined it.

"What?!"

"Why does he always do this?!"

"He's mining wood!" Nick yelled as you all started sprinting towards the green Minecraft player, who hadn't uttered a single word since they started recording. Usually, Clay would've come up with some dumb excuse like, 'I have to use the bathroom' or 'let me just check the seed' or 'let me just go get a glass of water'... And the three of you being the dumb idiots you were, you always believed him.