𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟏𝟒 𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐎

YOOOOOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS, IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!!!!

This one was suggested by the wonderful YsaThePeach so thank you for the suggestion, I love you and you're amazing :)

⚠ WARNING ⚠
just bullying i guess... And issues at home such as verbal abuse etc. Please skip if uncomfortable with that!!!

By the way, here's the link to my discord, go check it out! :) 

https://discord.gg/uGAJQ7d

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

(not proofread)

You were always the centre of attention. The bell that rung for everyone's attention, whether it be a pleasant sound or one they wanted to stop in an instant. 

Everybody always knew where to find you; it was quite an easy task, actually. They just had to follow the loud and booming voice that was hard to miss in the school hallways, as well as the crowd of people roaring with loud laughter. You were always in the middle of it. 

While Darryl liked it, he also thought that he knew better than the loud personality you had. He always admired you though, knowing that all you did was simply just to keep everyone around you satisfied. He knew that all you wanted was for the people around you to be happy. 

That included him. 

However, he found it hard to be around you sometimes, to let out a booming laugh and let a smile overtake his face. You were intimidating, and with all the people constantly crowding you, he felt that it sometimes was hard to get in contact with you, especially when you had put on the mask that you always wore in school. The invisible mask of a people pleaser, satiating itself with the laughter of people around it. 

He liked you when you were just you. No, cross that, he liked you better when you were just you. No invisible mask, no loud people-pleaser that sought the attention of everybody around it. 

Just Y/n.

He liked just Y/n much better than the fake one. 

You always told each other everything, well, you did when you weren't in the center of attention. Darryl didn't like attention. He didn't like the watchful eyes that he knew was judging him, his glasses, his sandy hair, his nerdy vibe. He knew what they thought when they saw him. 

Why would Y/n hang around that guy? 

Truthfully, he didn't know that himself. He found that you were way out of his league, even on the friendship scala, and had therefore long ago dropped the thoughts of him and you ever being together. 

And he found it confusing why you would spend time with him. Why you told him everything like best friends should. He thought you deserved better friends than him. 

He was just Darryl, after all. 

But he would take your given company for as long as you would have him, and fight to get it back if you were to ever dump your friendship down the drain. 

It had been a casual day that day, with a slight cloudy weather outside and rain daring to spill at any bearing second. You couldn't help but groan at that, as your mom had dropped you off at school that morning, which meant you either had to take the stinky school bus or walk home. But the harsh wind and the cold weather had made you decide to suck it up and take the bus later, despite the obvious tint of sweat that always coated the air.