𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟏𝟏 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

YOOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH ANOTHER ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!

This one was suggested by GeekyGirl_200 :) You're awesome, loved and amazing! Thank you for the suggestion.

WARNING
MENTIONS OF BLOOD, MUGGING AND MURDER.

ENJOY!!!!!

There was some mistakes, so I went through the last part to fix it up :)

The cold night air nipped at your cold nose, leaving it dripping and red, as well as slightly irritated. You stuffed your hands further into your pockets, trying to rid yourself of the tingling feeling that spread throughout them as they slowly turned numb. You sniffled, scratching your red nose on the shoulder of your jacket, rubbing it back and forth when you felt that you had to sneeze, but simply couldn't force it up, and instead tried to stract away the itchiness.

The pavement beneath your feet swayed under you, and it felt as if everything was rocking back and forth, up and down. Or was it you?

There was a slight buzz in your head, one that had created a dizziness with a satisfying aftertaste. You could feel the alcohol coarse through your veins by each pound of your heart. It made everything spin, but in some relaxing way. It made everything fun again.

Your whole world turned around itself, and for the first time, everything seemed possible in some weird, chaotic way. Every problem had a sudden solution, one that you knew would seem completely ridiculous in the morning when you would think back to it.

Your drunk state had left your mind in a haze, leaving it to make rash decisions on it's own, right when it had no control of the body it was supposed to protect.

Which was why you had now decided to take the first stupid mistake of the night; taking a shortcut through one of the alleys to get home faster.

Your happy and alcohol-inflicted mind overlooked the instinct within yourself that told you that you were being watched. That dark eyes was lurking at her from behind one of the dumpsters, ready to jump their first victim.

Everything was quiet.

All you could hear was the almost silent yet uneven footsteps that you created, and a yawn that passed through your lips. The taste of vodka was still evident on your tongue, and you couldn't help but cringe slightly when you smacked your lips together to suppress yet another yawn. The sour taste was enough for you to almost gag, but you kept it in.

The burger you had ate at the bar was too good to be left on the side of the road as nothing but the content in your stomach coming back up.

A rustle from some garbage had you jumping slightly, your whole body turning towards the source of the sound, only to find the slit, yellow eyes of a cat hissing at you as it scrambled to run off to wherever it was headed. You giggled, covering your mouth with one hand before continuing down the alley. It seemed to get darker and darker, the more steps you took.

But you didn't pay any attention to that, and instead focused on the night sky above you. All the stars twinkling, each of them having some sort of meaning. Even drunk, you wondered where stars came from. Of course, you knew they were crates in the galaxy, but what were they made of? Who decided what they looked like and where they would get placed?

And why did they look so small from Earth, so peaceful, yet in reality would burn you to a crisp if you came just a little bit too close. Stars were more than what the eye just sa—