↬ 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟐𝟓.𝟐 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

Suggestion #25 - DreamWasTaken, Part 2

YOOO WHATS GOING ON GUYS, ITS YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!!

This is the part two of the sad dweam oneshot, the one where he ends up crying himself to sleep and shit - someone literally told me they would give up their kidney for this, so... uhm, yeah, this ones for u, whoever you are... and then also the many others that said they couldn't live without this.... hope u...

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am so sorry for what youre about to read please dont sue me

george the screamer😏
Dream
Dream
dweam🥺
Dream, hellooooooo?????
Are you there?🙄
[ READ AT 12.43PM ]

george the screamer😏
omg!
did you seriously just leave me on read... again?
You can't keep ignoring me, Dream, even if it hurts, alright?
I told you I would be there for you, but that requires you actually being responsive
Dream, come on, please
[ READ AT 12.56PM ]

george the screamer😏
we haven't heard from you in a week.
[ READ AT 12.57PM ]

george the screamer😏
Nick and Y/n are really worried, and you know they've tried messaging you too.
Have you even opened them?
Listen, I get it hurts right now, but Dream, just because Nick and Y/n gets together, or whatever their situation is gonna end up being, you can't just let it ruin your friendship.
Think about how long you've known sapnap for, and think about how much Y/n means to you. Do you really wanna ruin that by ignoring them?
And also why are you ignoring me I haven't done anything

[ pissbaby🟡🤮 is typing . . . ]

Clay hadn't gotten out of bed for a week, not really, at least. Ever since the incident that happened over the stream with you and Nick just a week ago, he had gone completely MIA, and he hadn't even done it intentional; he just felt no motivation at the moment, no big brain ideas that he just had to do right away, and he had instead been left in his own mind - his own mind wasn't a place he wanted to be in right now.

George was right, he had recieved a ton of messages from both Nick and you, but also his other fellow friend, BadBoyHalo, who had noticed that his twitter accounts, Twitch and YouTube profiles had gone quiet. He had responded Darryl, as Bad's real name was, with a simple "im ok", after Darryl had typed a long paragraph about how he was greatly worried, especially after he had talked to George, Nick and you about it, with all of them having the same answer - 'I haven't heard from him in a week.'

Everything around Clay had gone quiet, and nothing felt the same, except for Patches, who was being her usual, dorky self. She had, despite all, managed to bring a smile onto the blonde man's face multiple times over, and he truly was thankful for her.

And George. Clay couldn't have gone through his heartbreak had it not been for George texting him to check in every day, multiple times might he add, and even if he didn't respond, the blonde man was more than thankful for his best friend. He would have broken down a lot more than he had already done, if he didn't have that assurance that Patches wasn't the only one left to keep him company that wouldn't cause him pain and that annoying pressure on his chest that, before you and Nick, wasn't all that often.

But now, he lived with feeling like a weight was pressing down on his chest, and a fist wrapped around his heart.

pissbaby🟡🤮
im lost, george
i dont know what to do