𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟏𝟕 𝐉𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓

YOOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS, IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!!

This one was suggested by the lovely IHaveNoIdeaPlzHelp :) Thank you for the support, I love you and you're absolutely WONDERFUL!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Friendships. There's something so beautiful about the bond between friends, especially if they're the real ones. That draw, the one pulling the two of you together, whether it be in person or through a screen. Something, some kind of weird pull or tug, tying the two of you together.

Or, at least that's how it feels when it's the real deal.

Jonathan had many times before wondered if he would ever find it; that true core of friendship, that thread leading him together with someone, enchanting them with a spell, one that had the other constantly seeking the comfort of whoever had tied their hearts together with an unbreakable string.

All of his life, that had been all he had wanted. To just sit down, think about that special someone and smile a faint smile, knowing that they'll always be there for you when you need it. He had always found himself questioning if it had been something he had done wrong. Whether or not he was to blame himself for never feeling that... Spark, if you may.

His biggest wish throughout his entire life had been the purest kind of friendship one could ever ask for, whether it be with a boy or girl. He just wanted it. The supporting moments, the laughter, the teasing, the playful fighting.

And it seemed as if God had finally decided to grant his wish.

Sitting there in his room, on his chair, with an open window on a hot summer night while streaming was probably the highest peak of his life. But only because you were there, too.

You and Carson had been friends since you both could remember, and when an accident appeared to push you and Jonathan towards one another, neither of you shut out the option of gaining the purest and truest friendship the two of you would ever be able to get.

The playful fighting, the teasing, the supporting moments. They were all there, except they were so much better than what both of you imagined.

"No, Schlatt!" You laughed, aggressively tapping your space-bar to sprint away from Jonathan's Minecraft figure, that was chasing you with a diamond sword. "I didn't do anything, I promise!"

"Yeah, tell that to my missing Schlatt-coins!" Jonathan exclaimed, you clearly hearing him spamming his house to try and get a hit on you, "Where did they go, Y/U/N? Did they just happen to fly away, out of my chest and disappear right when you joined?"

"Maybe they flew south," You giggled. Truth was, you had stolen two stacks of Schlatt-coins, just feeling like being annoying and knowing that it would piss of Jonathan. You also had a plan, one that would annoy him even more... "I heard coins do that sometimes."

"That's birds, Y/U/N," Jonathan reminded, getting a hit that only boosted you further forward and longer out of his reach.

"Oh, right," You said, "Okay, can you stop trying to kill me now?"

"No."

"Dude, seriously, I would stay back if I were you," You threatened playfully, trying to muffle a laugh, "I have a dog waiting just around the corner. He's gonna jump you, I'm telling you."

"Ah, yes," Schlatt laughed, "The bonk... You think I'm scared of your bonk? I'll freaking kill it."

"Don't you dare, Schlatt," You gasped, "That is my first Minecraft dog, if you kill him I'm gonna freaking cancel you. You have no idea about the power that I hold."