𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟐𝟕 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

Suggestion #27 - GeorgeNotFound

YOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS, IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

This one was suggested by Hxbble, a great friend of mine, so I'll try to do my absolute best with this one because you truly deserve it! I love you!!!

⚠ WARNING ⚠
gogy being absolute husband material

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Met in high school, Freshman year, through the soccer field outside the school's big, majestic building and the blue banner with the Eagle on it hung above the entrance, with you up on the benches and the roaring of the audience next to you riling up a wild storm of cheers and claps and all the noise you could think of. George in the field, number 8, you remembered clearly, and the blue soccer-shirt bringing out the dark color of his eyes and his tousled up brown hair, that, when the light hit it correctly, or when the shadows loomed over him in the right angle, looked raven-black. 

An injury, and one hell of a goal, and the two of you had met, sitting inside the male bathroom with a first aid kid, and you slowly removing the blood that came from the slit above George's eyebrow as he watched you intently, before shying away with a deep, red blush and a small, awkward smile. 

Started dating in Sophomore year, after being best friends for almost a whole year, and with a small scar just right above the british boy's left eyebrow, one that you always traced delicately with your fingertips whenever you had the chance; the small bump in his skin brought you back to that very first day you met, and every single time, it made you smile. 

George had awkwardly, and very shyly, asked you out only a few days into Sophomore year, inviting you home to his place to play video games after a movie out with popcorn, soda and a good laugh that felt relieving to finally let out. You, of course, with a deep blush on your face, accepted, and just like that...

A whole lifetime of love and good memories awaited the two of you, just waiting to get explored. 

After graduation, the two of you had walked out of high school with big, wide grins on your faces; everybody had told the two of you that you couldn't make it. That you were doomed to break up and part ways at some point. So to walk by the faces that betrayed you, the ones that didn't believe and support you, with your fingers laced with George's and the promise ring on your finger flashing in the sun as you waved goodbye to your old life and entered your new one. 

Moving in with George had happened the very same day of graduation, seeing as you both were 18, and both mature enough; you had been waiting to take those next mature steps in your relationship, and you both knew you had been ready for a long time. You were just... So quickly out in the serious end of your bond, your oh, so endless bond, that age had been a matter of factor to take the next steps. 

That was why George had given you a promise ring on your 2. year anniversary, one that sealed the words from George's lips into the round ring with no end. 

"I promise you, I'm always gonna be with you," You remembered him saying, that night on top of the roof of his house, "And we might be young, we might also be stupid or naive, but I know, no matter what everybody else says, you're the person I wanna be with. And I promise, in a couple of years, I'm gonna be putting another ring onto your finger by the end of an aisle, and get to call you my partner in crime as a married couple... As long as you're wearing this ring, I promise, there's gonna be a future for us, because my love for you is endless, just like this ring, and just like the future ones, that you'll hopefully accept, and that you'll hopefully place on my finger as well. Our love, Y/n, is endless, just like this ring. And the day I stop loving you, is the day this ring has an end."