𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 - ✔

Suggestion #5 - DreamWasTaken

Suggested by YeeYooChi

Thank you for the suggestion! :)

Sorry that this came after the last suggestion when this was suggested first, but this one is probably gonna be longer and I have to put more work into this one to make it better and more exciting to read >:)

Hope it's okay!

WARNING

Mentions of blood and murderer. There will be VERY violent descriptions in this oneshot, twisted ways of killing people and more. 

IF UNCOMFORTABLE OR TRIGGERED BY THAT, PLEASE SKIP THIS ONESHOT!!!!

ENJOY!

Third time this week. This was the third time another case of violent murder had taken place, and another body had been found, carelessly laying in some random abandoned alley with clear signs of who the murderer was. His footprints were all over the place, stained crimson red as he stepped in the pool of blood from his victim, bloody handprints of his gloved hands marked all over the place.

He usually left his victims with clues. Because on the wrists of every victim, didn't matter gender or age, there was always written something with the most beautiful font one could ever draw on human skin with a pen.

"Dream on :)" had been the most common one.

You knew who he was, of course you did. You were the smartest one at the FBI.

You had video footage caught of the serial killer in act. Many of the victims were left bleeding to death as the murdered waved at the camera, that he already knew was there, even before he lured his prey into a dead end.

But he carried a mask everywhere he went. It was always the same. You had the footage, you knew it was him... But you didn't how who he was.

Something told you that if this guy wanted his identity hidden, it would stay that way until he decided to reveal himself. Something told you that you had no firm grip on the situation, because the victim count only rose by the day, and the citizens were getting gradually more worried by the second.

Something told you, deep inside of yourself, that he was in control.

He called himself Dream.

And Dream was in control.

Everybody knew who he was, yet it was as if he would only appear when he wanted to. In the daylight, the leads that before had made sense to follow to try and catch him, vanished into the thin air, and was usually just as dead as when Dream left his victims by nightfall in an abandoned alley.

You had only seen him over camera footage, but he was always wearing this mask. This white mask, with holes for the eyes and a creepy, big smile spread across its face. Usually, when he would look at the camera, with the blood splattered all over his face, staining the mask and with the hood over his head, many turned their eyes away from the video, not having the guts to continue watching.

You had tried catching him ever since his first victim had been found, almost one years ago now. But it seemed as an impossible task, seeing as every lead led to nowhere, every video footage was the same no matter how much you replayed it, and every handprint or bloody footstep gave you no more information than what you already knew.