𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟕 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 - ✔

Suggestion #7 - DreamWasTaken

This one was suggested by DxjaCat_ :)

Thank you for the suggestion, you're wonderful!

Also, this oneshot is based off of the son "Boys will be bugs" by Cavetown, so I would suggest you listen to it while reading.

Also, thank you DxjaCat_ for making me literally obsessed with the song 😒 I can't stop listening to it now XD

⚠ WARNING ⚠

There might be mentions of, well, killing yourself, but it's not that dark. I've written worse. Mentions of childish bullying, family problems etc. 

BY THE WAY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: THE WONDERFUL _j0j1_HAS MADE A BEAUTIFUL COVER FOR THIS BOOK, SO CREDITS TO HER FOR DOING IT! YOU'RE AWESOME, AND I LOVE YOU AND THE COVER VERY MUCH!!!!

anyways eNJOY!!!!!

"I'm a dumb teen boy,"

You kept your head low as you entered the school, with your backpack swung over your shoulder and your hand clutching tightly onto the strap, so hard that your whole knuckle was completely pale. 

"I eat sticks and rocks and mud,"

You weren't supposed to get this sinking feeling in your stomach whenever you went to school. You weren't supposed to dread entering the hallways or raising your hand if you knew the answer to the question the teacher asked. But you couldn't help but let your heart pound relentlessly and let the sweat form in the palms of your hands. 

You weren't supposed to be in a blue funk about keeping your head low and avoiding everybody's eyes. 

"I don't care about the government,"

Yet you somehow still did. 

You dreaded to hear his fierce and loud voice call your name in the hallways. You just wanted to escape him. It always felt like he was everywhere. Around every corner you looked, he stood there, with either his friends or surrounded by people he was familiar with, laughing, chatting...

Ruining your day. 

"And I really need a hug,"

You had always been a loner. Everybody that had met you could easily tell that, without even getting to know you. You enjoyed the peacefulness of silence, the slight buzz that came in your ears within it, and the empty space filled out by nobody else besides you. 

But you could really use a shoulder to lean on every once in a while. 

"I feel stupid,"

You felt stupid. 

"Ugly,"

Ugly. Every glance in the mirror made you want to cry, break the reflection of yourself and never look at it again. 

All because his words constantly rung through your ears, ringing in them like an obnoxiously loud bell. 

"Pretend it doesn't bother me,"

But everytime you would catch him watching you in the hallways, or whenever he called your name to get your attention, you always tried just letting his voice be a white noise in your ears.