𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟏𝟑 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄

YOOOOOOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS, IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A NEW ONESHOT!!! WOOHOOOO

This one was suggested by the lovely Leafyplays13 :) Thank you for the suggestion, you're awesome! And keep up the good work with the oneshot book you're working on, you're doing great <3

WARNING

sad stuff about family, death and such... Please, skip this oneshot if you find these subjects triggering.

ENJOY!!!!!!

(not proofread)

You hadn't really wanted to come with, yet here you were.

In the crowd of people waiting in line just to meet you and your friends. It all felt so overwhelming, with everything that was already going on in your life. But the image to keep up for your fans, and the facade of a chaotic girl with a wide smile had to be kept up in order to stay in character. In front of your fans, you were Y/U/N, not Y/N. And despite how hard you found it to keep on a smile and your wild and reckless behavior, you felt that you were doing okay.

You were coping, to say it nicely.

Techno could see how hard it was for you to fake the smile right now. He saw how your lip would tremble every once in a while as you fought against the inner war with yourself to keep up the smile, despite how you just wanted to drop the act.

He didn't know what to do, how to help you. He really wanted to, but he had an image to keep up too, and he wasn't a fan of appearing sentimental, lovey-dovey and expressing feelings, not in front of his fans. He had to keep on his mask too. The one where he was Technoblade, the immortal blood God with a dark sense of humor and a monotone voice with no care in the world.

Yet he so badly wanted to reach over and grab your hand, let you know that he was there for you, and that if you wanted to break down, he would willingly open his arms for you to cry into.

He knew of the troubles. How your father had fallen deadly sick only a month ago, and hadn't been given much time left to live in.

However, you didn't want to disappoint your fans, and even if all of your friends insisted that they would understand and that you didn't need to make an appearance when you clearly just wanted to spend the remaining time your father had left with him.

But you had still insisted on coming.

And the point of no return started the second the first fan went to greet you.

She was a small girl, not a day older than 7 years old, and she was holding a drawing in her hand with a big, light smile on her face, one that held so much happiness that it automatically helped you keep up the facade just a tiny bit. The girl was accompanied by her parents, and as they stepped up to politely greet you with a handshake, the girl instead crashed her body into yours, hugging your legs as she wasn't tall enough to reach higher.

Techno saw it out of the corner of his eye, and he couldn't help but smile genuinely when he saw how it made your mouth twitch slightly more upwards.

He hated seeing you like this. So broken, so sad all the time. And he really did want to help, but he knew nothing about women or their feelings for that matter. All he knew was that you were sad and that you needed someone in the hard times like this. But how should he comfort you? As a boyfriend, it should be his job to know that, right?

Then why was he such a failure? Why couldn't he even make you smile for real, not even a little bit? And why could he not just suck it up and get over his own problems?