𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟏𝟓 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

YOOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS, IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!

This one was suggested by Sweet_Lofi :) Thank you for the suggestion, I love you!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(not proofread)

With a heart as pure as gold yet a bite as sharp as a razor blade, you sure were shy. A visible redness would take over your face just by a single compliment, you couldn't hold eye contact for more than a couple of seconds before it felt as if you would burst, and talking to strangers had always been a big obstacle in your path, with your voice always coming out squeaky or constantly cracking. 

Sometimes, being shy sucked. All you wanted was to be a fierce, strong woman, who could face anything with a sword ready to fight and a determined look in the eyes, not someone who shrunk behind a rock and trembled when just thinking about facing whatever challenge was out there, trying to seek comfort in the safe zones of familiar surroundings. 

Walking down the pathway towards your new boyfriend's house with trembling legs and knees that threatened to give out from under you, was one of the situations where you just wished that the shyness in yourself would just go away. 

Standing in front of his door, with the calming breeze flowing up your shirt, causing it to ride up your side slightly, your hand trembled as you reached for the doorbell. 

Maybe he wasn't home, you thought. Maybe it would be awkward if you just dropped by with any notice. He didn't know you were coming over... But he said it was okay for you to just drop by. You were his girlfriend after all. But wouldn't it be weird? What if he was recording? He probably was. You didn't wanna intrude. 

Maybe you should just come back later. Later when you had sent George a text asking if you could come by. 

What were you thinking, just dropping by without even asking George. Hell, for all you knew, he wouldn't even be home by now. 

You sighed, a small blush rising on your cheeks when someone walked by, you awkwardly looking down on the ground when they looked over at you, kicking a small rock on the ground. 

Your trembling hand fell from where it seconds ago had hovered just before the doorbell, and instead reached up to your neck, scratching at a mosquito bite that had been there since yesterday; your nails scratching over the small bump on your skin felt relieving, yet also slightly painful, and you knew that you would regret scratching at the bite soon. 

Just as you were about to turn around, George's door was hauled open, and a fairly familiar body collided with yours, sending you tumbling towards the ground with a small scream escaping your lips and your hands blindly reaching out to take the fall. 

Large hands wrapping themselves around your two arms stopped the fall towards the hard and cold concrete, and prevented you from twisting your ankle or at the very least get a couple of bruises on your arms and legs. 

Your eyes were screwed shut, waiting for the fall to come, but when you felt the warm, enclosing hands around you, you slowly peeled one of them open, your hands clenched tightly into a fist. The embarrassment you suddenly felt was visible, as the tip of your ears turned red and your whole face a scarlet color, one that visibly screamed at the whole world that you had just done something stupid and had made yourself look like a fool. 

The redness only deepened once you realized that it was George holding you, his hands on your shoulders to keep you from falling and your body almost pressed flush up against his. He was wearing a small smile, his eyes suddenly lit up with a light that always seemed to appear in his eyes whenever they looked at you, and his hair slightly ruffled, as if he had ran his hand through it multiple times.