𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟑𝟎 - 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐓

Suggestion #30 - TommyInnit

YOOOOOOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS, IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!!!!!!

i know right?! i updated!!!!!! 

sorry about that, but i've been both busy with school, work and then i accidently got addicted to this new game im playing, red dead redemption, and can i just say two things before we start: 

1) irish accents are hot

2) justice for sean macguire 

that was it :)

A TommyInnit one suggested by mollyssweaterss, that will, since its tommy, be platonic, and with a f!reader :)

Hope you.........

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With azure skies coated by a few white clouds slowly turning grey out in the distance, hustling streets and voices that never rested, you had ventured out into the streets of England to meet your friend, who had been running short on time and had left you waiting by the big, local fountain for 15 minutes before she showed up, out of breath and overdue on time. 

It was a nice day outside, surprisingly without any rain for the time being, filled with rays sparkling down on the ground, hue colors that satiated the surroundings, the water glistering on the concrete and the hot sun above warming up your skin. 

The first 5 minutes without your friend consisted of lots of foot tapping, whistling low tunes and watching people pass by in silent abyss, simply just enjoying the nice weather for once. 

The next 5 minutes, everything started to seem more boring, and every person passing seemed to be having just that much more fun than you, sitting there on the backless wooden bench, right next to the fountain staining the ground with glittering water 

The last 5 minutes before your friend showed up, portraying a panting mess, wheezing and spluttering for her own breath, had been spent on scrolling through your camera roll filled with previous photos, the nice weather long forgotten. 

"Y/n," Your friend panted once she finally showed up, taking a seat next to you on the wooden bench you were sitting on, the one without the backrest, "I'm so sorry I'm late, but Louie ran out the front door when I walked out and I had to spend 10 minutes trying to get him back inside, and when I finally did, he just wouldn't stop barking out the window!" 

Her british voice thick in her voice as she spoke, she took a place next to you, with her brown-ish hair flowing effortlessly down her back like a beautiful waterfall of melting milk chocolate, and her brown orbs staring with apologies into yours. 

"It's alright," You declared with a small wave of your hand, as if dismissing the subject altogether; you weren't gonna spend your time with your friend being petty over her being a good 15 minutes late - that would be ridiculous, "'Least you're here now." 

"Yeah," She breathed out, with a small smile starting to coat her lips, "So, anyways, what've you been up to?" 

A good hour passed by with the two of you just sitting there, chatting, laughing the daylight away as if you would never see one another again, and might you say, it was the first time in a long time you had actually enjoyed yourself. Your friend's presence was always just so enchanting, and you could always find yourself losing track of time that drowned within the words sprawled out in the air and the laughs that rung within them.