𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟐𝟑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

YOOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS, IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!!

This one was suggested by the wonderful  Tsundere-Vasiliki :) Hi child, I love you!!! You're amazing!

⚠ WARNING ⚠
USE OF ALCOHOL ETC.
SKIP THIS IF THAT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, BUT I WILL SAY THAT IT'S GONNA BE LEGAL DRINKING AND DRUNK TALK IS THE PRIMARY THEME IN THIS ONESHOT!!

also, I would like to state that Dream in this chapter will call british people "weird", but please, all of you british people reading this, don't take it to heart. You're all literally wonderful, and I have british friend, and might I say they're absolutely wonderful - actually saving up for a plane ticket to England to visit my friend down there. 
Just wanted to tell you that I do not have anything against you, and that you're all some of the most wonderful people I have ever met - I hope the small comment doesn't offend you, that is not my intention!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

"Can you believe it?" 

Your best friend, Clay, had finally reached the day that he had been waiting for for longer than he could remember - the day he would finally turn 21, the day that was anticipated right from the moment where alcohol and the adult life started getting interesting back in High School. 

The day had already been joyous enough as it was, with you waking your best friend, and roommate, up with some homemade pancakes and a glass of orange juice on the bed from the moment he was pulled out of his deep sleep. With tousled hair and sleep still in the corner of his eyes, you had been pulled into a tight hug by the birthday-man, a hug that had left you with a sudden feeling of safety as you were tucked into the muscular man's chest, before the two of you had settled on eating pancakes in bed and sharing his glass of orange juice. 

Of course, it was expected of Clay's family to also be there for his birthday, or in the very least drop by for even just the shortest of visits. However, they had not been there in the morning when the happy birthday-man had excitedly jumped out of bed after eating a delicious meal with you, nor had they been there when he had rushed out of the bathroom with wet hair and a new change of clothes, grabbing your hand to drag you downstairs. 

Although his family had not been there at the start of the day, Clay found that he quite enjoyed the sudden time alone he had gotten with you. Sure, the two of you lived together, but even he cared to admit that you didn't spend as much time together where you were simply focused on the company of each other; unlike when you were streaming, and it was simply the other's voice that was thrown around inside the headphones carelessly, and with a block game entirely taking up the focus on the screen. 

No, that morning had been different. Just you, him and Patches, your shared cat, that you both knew was more Clay's than it was anybody else's. 

The day, after the nice and peaceful morning that had really gotten Clay to think about something, sadly had to come to an end, because you had made plans, and those plans was not gonna be missed - it was Clay's birthday, it had to be perfect, especially because he was turning 21, the age that everybody envies. 

21 was a good age, everybody had to admit that. It was the age where you officially enter the adult's privileges, and, most importantly, the age of the alcohol. And, oh boy, did you have something planned for that. 

"So, Clay..." You remembered you had said, the very same morning you had woken him up with breakfast in bed, "You excited for tonight?" 

He didn't know what was in store for him tonight, and you were damn well not telling him. But to keep him on his toes, you had to, of course, tease him, if even just the slightest bit.