No, You're Puurrfect.

** WARNING-- Spoiler Alert!-- If you have not seen season 2 of Fruits Basket yet, and do not want to know what's going to happen, do not read the chapters from now on. As a reminder- I do not own Fruits Basket or any of their characters. I do own Katsumi- but none of the pictures I use for character design are mine! Thank you for reading! 7K woohoo! Thanks everyone! **

- - -

Katsumi stared dryly out the window, a scowl on her face as she gazed out at the bright sunny day that seemed to taunt her through the the thick transparent glass. She placed her hand on the windowpane, and sighed wishing she could be out there warming her skin in the sun.

"Katsumi! Tohru! Yuki! Kyo!" The door to their empty classroom slides open with a heavy bang. "It's bad! It's bad! It's really bad!" Momiji cried, peaking his head around the open door.

"Yeah, well, things are bad here too." Uo-Chan retorted, a similar glare settled on her friends face that she was sure mirroring her own.

"Why? What's up?" Her brother asked curiously, entering the classroom.

"Oh, um, we were just talking about the group activities we're going to do on the class trip." Tohru explained, clasping her hands together as she spoke.

"That's super exciting. When is it?" Momiji enthused, leaning forward to wrap his arms around her shoulders.

"Oh, well, not until fall; but, our teacher did tell us where we'll be going." Their friend said with a warm smile, Katsumi grunted under the weight of her brother.

"Where? Where? Tell me! Tell me!" Her brother exclaimed, resting his entire weight on her shoulders.

"Lord have mercy, Momiji! We're not kinder anymore!" Katsumi snapped, glaring at her brother with an annoyed scowl. (Children.) Her brother's face crumpled into a pout, and he whimpered sadly.

"Kyoto, and Nara." Tohru informed him, ignoring her angry outburst.

"So, the usual." Uo-Chan sighed, resting her head on her hand.

"Very standard," Hana-Chan added.

"Aw, no fair. I wish I could go with you guys!" Momiji protested, sagging sadly into her arms with a sigh.

"I bet you could, but you'd have to pay all your own expenses." Hana-Chan informed him, looking up from her manga.

"Sure, sounds good to me!" Her brother cheered, jumping excitedly into the air.

"Not to me!" Kyo enrages, removing himself from his spot at the window to yell in Momiji's face, probably in an attempt to make a point, before returning to his sulking spot.

"Kyo is extra grouchy today, huh?" Momiji noted, making Katsumi nod.

"Yeah, Carrots doesn't seem too pleased about his fellow group members." Uo-Chan said, though despite her monotone voice, it was clear that the girl had found his foul mood amusing.

"I'm guessing Yuki's one of them, then?" Her brother theorized, tilting his head to the side as he waited for an answer.

"If that jerk is going, then I'm not. I'm sick, and tired of being forced to hang out with him all the damn time. It's dumb. Group activities aren't even mandatory." The ill-tempered cat explodes, turning around to glare at the group before him.

"Maybe they're not, but things are so much more fun with you around. I mean, who else are we gonna mess with?" Uo-chan teased, making Katsumi burst out in laugher.

"So, I'm basically a toy to you?" The two friends nod, making the boy growl.

"Ugh! No way! Screw all of you guys!" He hissed, his shoulders bristling.