Chapter 23

Michaels POV:

"Michaeeeeeel"
"What Jeremy"
"Getting high is so funnnn"

So. We ended up pulling an all nighter and also getting high at 4am.
Jeremy becomes a really loopy person when he gets high. Whereas it doesn't really affect me that much. I just get tired. That's different to usual.
I'm lying on my back on the kitchen floor and Jeremy is sat on the table slightly swaying.
Let me catch you up.
Jeremy was insistent on eating his pop tarts slowly so he could save them. He definitely has an obsession. So we ended up being in the kitchen until like 2am. Then we sat on our phones for an hour or so. At this point Jeremy was extremely sleep deprived and decided he wanted to get high.
So naturally I agreed. And here we are. It's 4:30am and we haven't slept.
This is normal for me but Jeremy is slowly losing it.

"Michaellll"
"Yes Jeremy"
"I love youuuuuu"

I laugh. Oh god. When you start laughing and you're high it's hard to stop.
Especially lying on my back it's really hard to stop laughing. I can't stop.
I sit up but it really doesn't help me.
I'm trying to laugh quietly so I don't wake up my moms but it's so difficult.
I've made Jeremy laugh as well now so things are really going downhill.

"We need- we need to go to sleep"

Jeremy lies back onto the table

"Yes I sleep now"

I'm still just on my back on the kitchen floor and Jeremy is curled up on the table.
God knows what my moms are gonna think when they come down in the morning. But too late to move. Before I know it I'm asleep.

"Michael?"
"Michael Mell!"

My eyes snap open. I'm still on the floor. My back is aching. Probably from being in the floor for however long I have been.

"Michael!"

It's Jeremy. I quickly sit up

"What the-"
"Get up!"

He pulls me up.

"What are you doing??"
"Your moms alarm just went off. If she sees us here we are fucked!!"
"Oh shit!"

There's no way we can get up to my room so we run down to the basement.
Jeremy almost runs into the Christmas tree on the way down.
I fall onto the beanbag and close my eyes. The aftermath of being high is worse than getting high.
I'm exhausted. Jeremy is already asleep again. And I follow pretty quickly.

The next time I wake up I feel horrible.
My head is spinning and I hear Jeremy groan.
I lift my head

"You doing okay?"
"Fuck no. My head is pounding"

I drag myself up and get him some pain killers.

"You're the best"

He takes them and puts his head back down.

"I feel like shit"
"You will. You haven't got high in months"
"And you have?"
"I- I have a lot of free time"

It takes us an hour to humanise. But we manage to drag ourselves up to the kitchen. We eat some breakfast but neither of us want to eat. Jeremy doesn't even finish his pop tarts.
He sits with his head on the table but I keep my head up and message the group

Group name: Gays And galls

SlushyBoi: Did either me or Jeremy type anything weird last night.
Im_totally_bi: Yeah....
SlushyBoi: Oh shit what did we type
Im_totally_bi: Jeremy said he was getting fucked up and I thought he meant he was getting beaten up.
Smileyfacelipstickkittypaw: Not to mention that Michael said he was straight
SlushyBoi: Shit I was high
Livintheupgrade: No one believed you. Don't worry.
SlushyBoi: If you believed that I was straight then you really aren't my friend.
Of-my-LIFE: Are we meeting up today?
SlushyBoi: Me and Jeremy are honestly trashed. Well. I'm more human than him.