Chapter 41

Jeremy's POV:

I'm worried about Michael.
He always resented the fact I got a squip. And now he has one.
I've tried to not bring it up. Especially with the fact he can hear me and see me. And at times I can see and hear him.
I've been trying to figure out who his squip is. But now I think about it, he looks really similar to Michael.
Who knows who it could be.
Michael keep zoning out when we are not really doing anything. I'm guessing he's talking to his squip. But it just seems weird. Is this what I looked like?
Well shit I looked weird.
I'm most worried about today though. My mom is getting married to the high school prom king she left dad for, which means I'm being dragged off to the wedding. Although Michael is letting me wear his Pac-Man suit.
But leaving Michael alone for a day, with this squip who god knows what he is doing to him.
I should trust him. Right? I mean he is my boyfriend. And after my squip incident. He wouldn't do anything I did.

Michaels POV:

My squip is honestly pretty cool.
He's really been improving my mental health.
I mean that is what I got him for.
I'm home alone all day today. That means I can leave him activated.
I'm still getting used to having him around. He does pop up at the most inconvenient times. But he's pretty chill.

"Michael!"
"Jeremy is you're asking how to feed the cat again you can stop right there"
"No I'm not. But, can you help me?"
"With what?"
"The suit...."

I smile.
I find him standing in front of the mirror holding the tie in his hands with a look of complete panic on his face.

"Help"

I burst out laughing.

"Jesus jer"

I take the tie and help him to put it on. But as I'm doing it I can feel that familiar tingling feeling down my arms. I swear to god I have to get him to stop this.
Jeremy leans down and leans his head on mine

"You okay?"
"Nervous"
"It's understandable. You haven't seen your mom in ages"
"Years"
"Exactly"
"Michael-"
"Yeah?"
"She doesn't know about us. She doesn't even know I'm bi"
"Hey that's okay. You tell her when you feel ready"
"Who knows what I will see her next"
"Tell her when your ready jer"

I put my hand under his chin

"Only when you're ready"

He cuts me off with a kiss.

"Michae- OH SHIT"

I pull away quickly and turn to see my mom covering her eyes and trying to leave the room

"mom!"
"Im leaving I'm leaving!"

Well she doesn't leave. She walks straight into the door

"Fuck!"

Both me and Jeremy burst out laughing.
She keeps her eyes covered

"I'm going to work now. Enjoy the wedding Jeremy!"

She quickly uncovers her eyes in order to not walk into the door again and leaves the room. We hear the front door open and close and manage to control ourselves before Jeremy's phone rings

"Hey dad, okay. Be there in a second"

He hangs up

"He's outside"
"Okay. Deep breaths. Stay calm. And only if you're ready"

He nods and quickly kisses me

"Love you"
"Love you too player two. Have a good day. See you later"