Polka Face (Feat. Suisen Academy VBCs)

I was bored,,

Also babyycrow and TamakiAmajikiSunchip your oc(s) are featured in this so do what you will 🤡

——

Azume: Can't read my, can't read my, no, he can't read-a my polka face

The Suisen boys: She's got to love nobody

Azume: Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read-a my polka face

The Suisen boys: She's got to love nobody

Azume: P-p-p-polka face p-p-polka face. P-p-p-polka face p-p-polka face, hey.

Risa and Katsuki: *points at Oikawa* Womanizer, woman-womanizer, you're a womanizer. Oh, womanizer, oh, you're a womanizer baby! You, you, you are, you, you, you are. Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer! (Iwaizumi: Womanizer)

Risa: Boy don't try to front I, I know just what you are (are are)

Katsuki: Boy don't try to front I, I know just what you are (are are)

Risa: You say I'm crazy, I got your crazy

Katsuki & Risa: You're nothing but a womanizer!

Kaede: You spin my head right round, right round when you go down, when you go down down. You spin my head right round, right round when you go down, when you go down.

Nobuo: *holds up a sign that says "this bitch still in the friendzone"*

Riku: Day and night. *points at Domen* The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night. He's all alone through the day and night. The lonely loner seems to free his mind at night. At, at, at night

Hayakawa & Ahmya(cuz they legally allowed to drink I think-): It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now. Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now. And I don't know how I can do without I just need you now.

Katsuki: And I was like baby baby baby. Baby baby baby. Baby baby baby. *points at Oikawa* I thought you'd always be mine!

Oikawa: Guess not.

Akira: So, so what, I'm still a rock star. I got my rock moves and I don't need you. And guess what, I'm havin' more fun. And now that we're done, I'm gonna show you tonight! I'm alright, I'm just fine and you're a tool! So, so what, I am a rock star! I got my rock moves and I don't want you tonight!

Miu and Lia: I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick. I kissed a girl just to try it. I hope my boyfriend don't mind it(what boyfriend lmao-) It felt so wrong, it felt so right, don't mean I'm in love tonight. I kissed a girl and I liked it, *looks at each other* I liked it

Kokoa: And I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep. 'Cause everything is never as it seems.

Nobuo: Blame it on the goose, gotcha feeling loose. Blame it on the 'tron, catch me in the zone. Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol. Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol. Blame it on the vodka, blame it on the Henny. Blame it on the blue tap, got you feeling dizzy. Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol. Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol. (Fun fact no one asked for: Nobuo underage drinks 😳)

Kaito: Shawty's like a melody in my head. That I can't keep out, got me singin' like. Na na na na everyday. It's like my iPod stuck on replay, stuck on replay, stuck on replay. Replay. Replay-ay-ay-ay. (He may or may not like one of the girls- specifically one of Faith's ocs 👁👄👁)

Sayaka(cuz idk who to put): Baby, are you down, down, down, down, down? Baby are you down?

Risa: I'm only gonna break break your break break your heart. I'm only gonna break break your break break your heart! I'm only gonna break break your break break your heart! I'm only gonna break your heart!

All: Don't stop, making pop, DJ blow my speakers up! Tonight, I'mma fight till we see the sun light! Tick tock, on the clock but the polka don't stop (no)! Yodel-yodel-lady-hoo~ Yodel-yodel-lady-hoo~

Azume: P-p-p-polka face p-p-polka face. P-p-p-polka face p-p-polka face. Oh no you can't read my p-p-polka face. Talk about my polka face. P-p-p-polka face.