Chapter 2 - Shopping

A/N: this is more of a fun fluff chapter, but it it won't be too long.

Sam POV:
Ever since I found out I had a little sister, I've been so happy, I've always wanted a sister. Don't get me wrong I love my brothers, but I've always wanted to do brother stuff like braid their hair and give them advise, stuff the boys won't let me do to them. I know I haven't met her yet but I know we're going to be close. All I want to do is make her happy and safe. She's arriving in three days and I've been trying to convince the guys to go shopping for her room with me. They finally agreed to go today.

"Come on guys!" I yell up the hall as I was trying to get them out the door. Soon enough Colton, Kade, and Alex came down. Elias, Maddox, and Noah has to go with dad to train the new recruits. We walked into our massive garage and got in Alex and I's cars. We always drive at least two vehicles for safety. Alex and Kade got in Alex's Black Lamborghini Aventador, and Colton and I got in my Grey Aston Martin Vantage.

^^^Alex's Car

^^^Alex's Car

^^^Sam's Car

We drove to the mall and walked into a store that I'm pretty sure is just a Pinterest in person, called Pottery Barn. They had a bunch of rugs, bed frames, chairs, paint, etc. I saw a girl around Coltons age and I asked what she would buy for a teen girls bedroom. She pointed out everything, and we put it in the cart. I got to admit, she did have good taste. Nexts we went to a clothing store.

"Hey what about this?" Kade asked.

"Are you kidding? It's so short! You really want our sister walking around with her ass cheeks out?" Alex yelled, Kade seemed to agree because he didn't pick up anything short again. After we grabbed a bunch of clothes, mostly shorts and tops, we didn't bother getting her jackets or hoodies because we figured she would steal ours eventually.

While we were walking around the mall Kade stopped in front of Gapettos.

"You think we should get her like a toy or stuffed animal or something?"

Alex smacked him in the back of the head playfully and laughed. "She's 14, not 4 idiot." Colton replied.

We kept walking until we say the Gucci store, we looked at each other and grinned. "You know nothing says welcome to the Valentino family like a Gucci purse." Colton said playfully.