Chapter 44 - Planning Pt. 3

Lorenzo POV:
My baby girl is getting married in a week, I'm overflowing with emotions. It felt like she grew up so fast, but I'm so happy she found someone that makes her happy. I have added three hundred men to our security for the wedding. I'm not letting anything ruin my Principessa's big day.

I was currently at the venue we chose, mapping out any blind spots where security needed to be increased. I want her to feel safe and have a good time on her wedding.

People were adding beautiful decor. Flowers were going up everywhere and the isles were being put down. Instead of a traditional one isle, they decided on two so they could both walk out at the same time.

^^^The Decor/Isle

^^^The Decor/Isle

I was also preparing for their honeymoon. They wanted no guards, but Esteban and I knew that couldn't happen. Instead we compromised. They were going to our private island in Fiji for their honeymoon, and they were only going to have five guards. Maddox, the twins, and Elias have been training them for months, to make sure they were the best we had. We also didn't want Maddie and Elena to feel awkward so they are going to be disguised as pilots and flight attendants on our private jet. I know it's bad to lie to them, but this is their big day and I want them to feel normal for once in their lives. Growing up in this line of work isn't easy and it can take a toll on you if you don't know how to handle it.

Once I was sure that all blind spots were covered at the venue, I went home, straight to my office to prepare for the wedding gift Esteban and I are getting them.