Chapter 57 - Home

Liam POV:
It's been a week since Maddie and Elena have adopted Layne and I. Layne has been talking this medication to help her sickness, and it seems to be working. She's still has a small cough, but the doctor said it would take a few weeks to heal her all the way. We met Maddie's and Elena's families two days ago, and they welcomed us with open arms. I never thought we would be lucky enough to go into such a loving home. The scum of the earth, our old foster "parent," as if you could actually call him that, was arrested, my sister finally got justice which felt like a weight off her shoulders.

It was morning now, I woke up an hour ago and I have just been staring at the ceiling, Layne and I got comfortable enough to sleep in separate rooms, across the hall from one another. Elena took us shopping and she let us get whatever we wanted to decorate our rooms.

I decided to get out of bed and take a shower, I changed into the close Elena bought us at the mall when we went. I walked out the door at the same as Layne. We smiled at each other and chuckled.

"And you said psychic twins don't exist!" I looked over at the voice, which belonged to our little brother, Dylan. 

Layne and I laughed. "They don't." We both responded. We looked at each other. "Stop that!" "No you stop!" "Stop!" Okay now I'm somewhat convinced we are.

"Mom! The twins are acting weird!" Dylan yelled running down the hallway.

"Oh no you don't!" I chased my little brother down the hall and stairs before I caught up to him and started tickling him.

"Ahhhhhh no mom! Mama! Help!" Dylan said in between laughs.

"Liam stop torturing your brother." Elena told me. I stopped.

"Sorry mama," I replied. I was comfortable enough now and I started calling them mom and mama, mom was Maddie and Mama was Elena.

I went and sat down at the table for breakfast, Layne and Wes came in a minute later.

"So tonight, we are going to a fancy restaurant with Elena and I's families, and we want you all to come. Does that sound good?" Mom asked.

All of us nodded. "We got you boys some dress clothes, and Layne we got you a few dress options to choose from." Mama said. "They are all in your room."

To be honest I was a little nervous, Maddie and Elena come from really rich families, and I was born with basically nothing. It was now a bit after lunch when Maddie called Layne and I down to the kitchen. Layne and I walked downstairs to see Maddie and Elena holding two wrapped boxes.

"So, Elena and I were talking, and since you are teenagers, we thought it was appropriate to buy you these." Mom said, handing us the box.

Layne and I looked at each other confused, we opened the wrapping paper to revel two new iPhones. "We already set everything up on it, and put our contacts in it, as well as your uncles phone numbers." Mama said.

Layne and I were still in shock. "Are you serious?" Layne asked. They nodded. "Thank you thank you thank you!" We went in for hugs.

"Can you teach us how they work. We've never had one before?" I asked.

"Of course," Mom said.

We spent the next hour going over how our phones work. By the time we finished it was time to get ready for the dinner.