Epilogue

~ 3 Years Later ~

Maddie POV:
Three years ago, my family caught Dimitri Ivanov, the man who hurt my son. The man who tried to kill my entire family. I remember it like it was yesterday.

I was in my fathers office waiting for word on Dimitri's location. Maddox has received intel saying he was using his fathers old warehouse on the outskirts of upstate New York.

My brothers and father begged Elena and I not to come take him down. None the less, he hurt our son. And we where going to be there to watch his downfall.

We were in the parking lot with a army of our men surrounding the building. The plan was they would march in first and take down Dimitri's guards and once it was clear we would go in.

For a solid twenty minutes all that was heard was gunshots. Dimitri's men weren't surrendering, however they were eventually overpowered by our men.

My brothers, father, Elena, and I walked in once it was clear ready to take down our enemy. Make him pay for all the pain he caused our family. We walked in to see him tied to a chair embarrassed and defeated.

"Hello Dimitri." My father smirked.

Dimitri just spit in his direction which resulted in a slap with my fathers gun. "Show a little more respect Ivanov. Your lucky to be alive right now." Elias added.

I don't want to get into the gory details but let's just say at the end of his torture, he looked more monster than man. Elena and I got a few good licks in, what can we say. This son of a bitch hurt our Liam. No one messes with our family and gets away with it. 

It was that day I realized my family could be at peace, for a while at least. We were the most powerful mafia in the world and there would always be threats like Dimitri, but none powerful enough to actually act on it.

A lot has changed in three years. All of my brothers have gotten married, except Knox, to beautiful kind wife's that I can tell love them for them and not their money. Maddox had two kids, a son (James) and a daughter (Eliana). Noah also had a daughter, with his wife, named Katie, and Alex and his wife are currently expecting twins, a girl and boy. Knox is starting middle school. And father finally passed the mafia on to Maddox, which was a huge deal. I almost forgot to mention I was officially apart of the mafia now.

Today was Dylan's birthday, he was turning 14. The twins returned home from college to celebrate, we were all currently in the living room waiting for Dylan to come down for breakfast, which we decided was going to be cake.

We heard small footsteps and got ready to yell surprise. Once we saw him we yelled it and he came running down into a group hug. I started to tear up since my babies were growing up. We sung happy birthday to Dylan and while we ate cake and opened presents I thought about my life. My family. Although we aren't normal, we love each other and that was enough. The more I thought about it, I realized it is normal. It's our normal. True we have guards and people are constantly trying to kill us, but our love for one another trumps all of that. We are just your average mafia family, and I love every second of it.

(A/N: I can't believe this story is over. It's been a amazing ride and this is my favorite story I have ever written. I am so thankful for all of your support and for reading my book. I never expected it to be so popular, but thank you. Incase anyone liked the story I am definitely going to write more mafia family stories. They are my new favorite genre. Thank you again for all your love and support. I love you all. XOXO, Lily)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙