Chapter 35 - School

(A/N: Time skip! I hate doing this to you all but I have so much I want to write that I couldn't do until they finished high school, so expect the next chapter to be a time skip too sorry. Just know that Maddie and Elena have spent every moment of summer together, and the Valentino family isn't close to finding Dimitri Ivanov. Maddie is 17 and Colton and Elena are 18, all of them are seniors in high school.)

Maddie POV:
Today is my first day of senior year. The last year of high school, but the first one I get to spend with the girl I love. I woke up, took a shower and did my hair. I went into my closet and picked out a pink tie-dye shirt and denim jeans.

^^^The outfit

^^^The outfit

I went down stairs and saw my brothers and parents eating breakfast. "Was about time you came down to eat." Elias said sarcastically.

"So how's my little Principessa feeling about her first day of the last year of high school?" My asked.

"I'm excited. Glad high schools almost over." I replied.

"I don't like her growing up, I want her to be fourteen again." Maddox announced. And everyone agreed not so sarcastically.

"I just can't believe your already a senior. It feels like just yesterday you just a little girl and now look at you, a strong independent woman. I'm going to cry." My dad added, using the most of his acting abilities.

After breakfast Colton and I drove to school, actually I drove, Colton was holding on the to handle bar for dear life. I pulled into the parking spot and he sighed. "Hey I'm not that bad at driving!"

"You sure about that sis?" He replied.

"You know...you could walk home today." I threatened.

"Well it beats getting killed in a car crash." He replied sarcastically. I just stuck my tongue out at him.

While waiting in line to get our schedules, someone put their hands over my eyes. I was ready to elbow them until I heard a familiar voice whisper "Guess Who."

"Ryan Gosling!" I exclaimed sarcastically, knowing it was Elena. She put her hands down and stalled them over my shoulder. I turned around, keeping them on my shoulders. "Mmm even better."

I kissed her right then and there until Colton, being his annoying self interrupted. "Ew! PDA! GROSS!" I slapped his head away from us.

Once we got our schedule I walked her too her class, which was English. Coincidentally, Colton was in her class too, and unfortunately Ashlyn. "Good Luck!" I told her before walking to my own class.

Elena POV:
I walked into the classroom and sat down next to Colton, because he was the only person I knew. "Hey Lena." He told me before the teacher walked in. We did roll, but noticed I was knew when it came to my name.

"Elena Santiago? Was it? Why don't you stand up and tell us about you since you're new." The teacher told me. I stood up dreading what he was asking me to do.

"Uh, hi, I'm Elena, I have two brothers, and -uh- I just moved here from Spain." I told them and sat down embarrassed. Colton gave me a look to annoy me so I just glared at him.

After three periods, none of which were with Maddie, unfortunately, it was time for lunch. I was walking to my locker when someone stopped me in the hall. "I don't know what your plan is, but whatever it is, stop it." A bitchy blond girl told me.

"Sorry what?" I asked completely confused.

"Colton Valentino." The bitchy girl responded. This must be the bitch Maddie was telling me about. The one obsessed with her brothers.

Before I could respond Maddie came running up to us. "Ashlyn can you do everyone a favor and fuck off." I chuckled.

"I wasn't talking you you, plus you should be thanking me. This girl was hitting on your brother." Ashlyn replied and Maddie and I burst out laughing.

Once we were done laughing at her Mads spoke up. "I highly doubt that." Maddie leaned into me and we kissed. "Ashlyn if I ever see you harassing my girlfriend with your dumb obsession over my brothers, I swear I'm going to punch you in the face." She looked scared. I knew Mads wouldn't actually but it was still funny to see that bitch run away. Maddie turned to me. "Sorry about her."

"It's okay, every school has bitches." We both laughed.

"Come on I want to introduce you to my friends." Maddie told me. We walked into the cafeteria and walked to a table with some people sitting there.

"Guys this is my girlfriend Elena," Maddie introduces me. "She just moved here, and Lena, these lovely people are Luke, Naya, Bryce, Liv and Hailey." Each of them waving when Mads said their name.

We sat down and ate lunch, the rest of the day went smooth. After everything I can say the first day of senior year was a completed.