Trashed Sleepover

When we arrive back at the house I take Squid into my room. It's only four in the afternoon so we decided to record a series called the partner challenge!

It was really funny because we kept walking into blocks or getting blown up by creepers!

After we finish Squid turns to me and asks me the questions I was trying to avoid... all about Sqaishey.

I tell him everything I know and everything about her. About the fact that we're going to do a series and all that.

"Awww" Squid smiles at the end. Suddenly I get a knock at my bedroom door. I answer quickly knowing it would be Netty and/or Amy because my parents are on holiday.

Netty comes in followed closely by Amy. They both have tears running down their faces.

"What's wrong?!" I question worriedly.

"It's... Lee... he's been in an... accident" Netty says inbetween sniffles.

"We need to get to the hospital!" Squid stands up quickly"

"they said no visiting until tomorrow" cries Amy.

"Well, let's distract ourselves with fun things tonight and then first thing tomorrow we'll go, okay?" I sigh.

They nod their heads and I look around for something to do but I find nothing.

"Shall we play truth or dare?" asks Netty.

Everyone agrees and we begin to play. Suddenly I hear noises downstairs. I creep to the top of the stairs and see Melanie trashing the place. 

I hurry back into the room and tell everyone to hide. We hid under my bed.

I spotted Melanie enter my room and five minutes later she left. 

I'd been staying here at my parents for a week. I was to go home tomorrow when my parents arrived back so we had to tidy the place up quickly!