Crash

As we got lower the plane started making noises and moving like crazy.

"what's going on?" I asked terrified.

I buckld my seatbelt quickly.

"I'm sure it's just a bit of turbulance" Stampy said scared.

I buckled his seatbelt for him.

Then we heard it. The pilot said we were crashing!!

I reached across to hold Tom's hand. We all reached in so we were holding hands.

We all screamed. As the plane crashed into the ground it went up in flames.

I sat there with blood dripping down my leg. I looked to my left Stampy was unbuckling his seatvbelt.

"we have to all get out of here" he said breathing heavily. We undid our seatbelts. As I stood up I fell back into Stampy's arms.

"Come on, lean on me" Stampy said.

"No. We need to get the guys" I stood up again and walked unstabley to Amy and Netty. Netty was sat there holding the seat arms tightly, staring at the seat in front.

Amy was breathing heavily sitting there looking around.

"come on guys. We need to get out of here" I said calmly.

I undid their seatbelts. I looked across at the fire at the front of the plane.

"Hurry" I said frightened.

I helped Amy out of her seat. Tomohawk came over with blood leaking out of his arm.

"Here to help" Tomohawk took Amy Lee on one arm and Netty on the other.

"Get them outside and away from this plane quick! Sit them down but hold them up! Dont let them close their eyes!" I ordered.

Stampy helped Lee.

"Stampy take Lee outside, he's more hurt than us! I'l get Squid"

"I'm not leaving without you Sqaishey" he said firmly

"GET OUT OF HERE!" I screamed at him. 

He sighed and helped Lee out of the plane. 

"come on Squid, you need to get out of here" I cried 

He stood up and we carefully started to make our way out of the plane.

Suddenly a piece of metal fell, causing us to fall. I was trapped. Something was on my leg!

"HELP!!" I screeched.

Squid pushed the metal off of my leg and I screamed and cried.

I tried to stand up and I fell again. Squid lifted me up gently. We both started having coughing fits.

"Squid, get yourself.... out of here. leave me" I coughed 

"Stampy will kill me if.. I don't save you.... you're his life"he spluttered. "I can't hurt a friend... like that" 

He picked me up and carried me out the plane.

"SQAISHEY?!! SQUID!!" I heard the guys screaming.

"HELP US!" Squid shouted coughing.

I looked past Squid's shoulder at the plane. I saw it was going to explode,

"run... it's going to... ex.. plode" I coughed.

He glanced round at it and ran towards where the guys were shouting.

As we almost got there the plane exploded.

I fell on my side as we all fell down to the floor.

"Sqaishey?" Squid crawled over to me.

"I need Stampy now!" I said rolling onto my back. 

He picked me up and I groaned.

"owww" I whimpered.

"I'm sorry but this is the quickest... way I can get you to Stampy" spluttered Squid.

I sighed.

"Sqaishey!" I heard someone shout. I looked round

"Stampy" I cried.

He took me out of Squid's arms. We walked over to where the guys were and sat down.