Recording-stampy's pov

STAMPY'S POV

After we recorded I felt really happy because me and Sqaishey were meeting tomorrow at the park! 

Lee came went home earlier and he's okay.

I quickly pulled out some smart clothes for tomorrow and I put them down and jumped into bed.

It was cold and lonely in my house. This was my house away from my parents and Netty. 

I miss Netty, she's the one who always cheers me up and I'm a little bit upset because I just want to see Sqaishey and I feel so alone.

Well, whatever. I need to sleep.

I try for about fifteen minutes but I just couldn't.

I got my phone out and saw I had a snapchat from Sqaishey.

It was a picture of her face. I quickly screenshotted it.

"Then I got a text:

'why did you screenshot the picture I sent you? S xx' 

'sorry, I didn't know I had, sorry. Stamps xx' I did mean to but I couldn't tell her! She'd think I'm an idiot! Imean, she can't love me like I love her!

'It's okay Stampy :) sqaish xx' 

'Night Sqaishey xx' 

'night stamps xx'

I opened youtube on my phone and searched 'SqaisheyQuack' she only had four subscribers?!

I watched a few of her videos. I like them and subscribed to her, then I shared her channel.

I finally got to sleep.

When I woke up I grabbed my phone and I had a few texts from Sqaishey.

'Can't wait for it to be one!! Sqaish xx'

'Stamps where r u? we agreed to meet and ten minutes to one xx Sqaish'

'erm... it's five to one stamps, you're scaring me. where are you?!'

quickly replied:

'sqaishey, I'm so sorry I was up late last night and I fell asleep!' 

I didn't wait for a reoky I just got changed and ran to the park. When I arrived I spotted Sqaishey sat on a bench. 

Suddenly my phone beeped.

'Stampy, don't worry about it, when I was a kid everyone used to forget about me so I'm used to it :-I SqaisheyQuack '

She put Quack at the end of her name and no kisses. That's not right! She must be upset! 

I ran to Sqaishey and sat next to her.

"Sqaishey, I didn't forget about you! Promise. I was up late last night and I didn't hear my alarm this morning! I'm so sorry!" I apologised

"It's okay Stamps" she smiled.

I hugged her. Why did I hug her?!

I was about to pull away when she hugged me back

When we pulled away I looked her in the eyes and then looked away. 

"Do you want to go to the park?" she asked smiling

"sure"