vlogging

I climbed off of Stampy and stood up. 

"I'll be back in a minute, wait there" I smiled.

I quickly ran inside and upstairs. I grabbed my camera, which had been in my bag and I went back to Stampy. 

"we need to tell everyone" I said a little bit scared.

"okay baby" Stampy nodded slightly.

I held the camera up and pressed record,

"Hii guys" me and Stampy smiled

We said everything we needed to and then used Stampy's laptop to upload it to both our channels.

After we finished uploading it there was a knock at the door. 

"That'll be the chinese" grinned Lee patting his stomach.

Stampy wandered over to the door and brought the food in.

Me and him shared the chicken chow mein because nobody else liked it.

When everyone had finished I looked at my phone. I had loads of twitter, facebook, instagram and youtube messages and notifications.

"I'm going to go get some more fresh air" I smiled slightly and walked outside. I sat back on the swing and opened up twitter.

Hate messages.

Messages threatening me, messages telling me to leave Stampy alone.

And messages saying 'you take stampy, we take your channel'

I began to cry. I love youtube and I love Stampy. Why can't people accept that.

As I heard the door open I wiped my tears away and turned my phone off. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Stampy asked sitting next to me

"yeah, I'm fine" I replied avoiding eye contact.

"don't lie to me Sqaishey" Stampy said firmly.

I opened up twitter notifications and handed him my phone.

"I'm going for a walk" I said quietly before walking away.

"SQAISHEY COME BACK!" Stampy shouted behind me. I stopped in my tracks.

"Why?!! They hate me. They said their going to take mychannel and yours! I don't want you to lose it" I said  angry.

"Please, Sqaishey. I dont't care what they think. I don't care about my channel. I love you!!" Stampy said walking closer to me.

Suddenly I had a sharp pain in my leg where the cut was and I fell. But before I hit the floor Stampy caught me...