Fireworks

As the taxi came to a stop Stampy handed the driver the money and we climbed out.

He lead me up some stairs and into a resteraunt.

"Stampy... you should've warned me! I would have got changed! This is so fancy and I'm just wearing denim shorts and a shirt" I smiled.

"You look beautiful as you are baby" he whispered.

We sat at a table and ordered some spaghetti bolagnase to share.

We ate it slowly,

"You really are a cheeky boy, aren't you?" I joked.

"It's only because I love you baby" He grinned.

When we finished we also decided to have a hot chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream.

As we ate it we kept joking about how much Stampy really did love cake!

When we finished I pulled my purse out of my handbag and opened it up.

"hey, what are you doing missy?" Stampy said raising his eyebrows.

"getting my money to pay" I said pulling out some money.

"No you are not" he argued calling a waiter over.

"but.." I replied quietly.

"no buts. Put your money away" Stampy smiled placing his hand on mine. I slid my money back into my purse and put it away.

We paid and left a five pound tip. 

We walked outside

"we have to walk now" Stampy said sympathetically.

"okay" I smiled

As we got to a river Stampy took me onto a bridge.

"there's meant to be fireworks going off up there at midnight, I wanted to watch them with you" Stampy grinned, pointing towards the full moon.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was half an hour until midnight.

As the time passed we sat on the edge of the bridge chatting.

Finally it was only five minutes until midnight so we stood up.

As it struck midnight we stood at the edge of the bridge watching firworks in front of the moon.

I turned to see Stampy down on one knee.

"Sqaishey, you are the most wonderful girl in the world. I know we've been through a rough patch but I really love you! Will you marry me and make me the happiest man on earth?" Stampy proposed....