Morning

I woke up to the feeling of lips on mine. I opened my eyes slowly and sure enough, Sqaishey was kissing me!

She pulled away.

"I love you so much" she smiled.

"You too baby" I grinned.

I soon realised that last night I hadn't even changed into my pyjamas! 

I got changed in the bathroom and walked downstairs with Sqaishey

I found a note from Squid.

Hey Stampy, Sqaishey!

I've gone to work! I got called in at 6am this morning! So sorry I can't take you home! There's some keys next to this note, they are the house keys. If you want to go you can lock up the house and post them through the letter box! :) Feel free to wait for me to get home... I may be a few hours though!!

Sorry I didn't wake you, I didn't want too! You two looked too cute together!

Squid :) B-)

"Come on Sqaishey, let's walk back to yours so I can get my car and you can go home" I smiled grabbing the keys.

"Okay" 

We set off walking. We were about half way there and it started raining.

I slid my coat off and wrapped it around Sqaishey.

"Stampy, I don't want you to be alone!" Sqaishey sighed.

"Well, do you want to come with me then? You can stay with me if you want" I smiled

"But how long for? We'll never know when he'll stop!" she said sadly.

"Well then, do you want to move in with me?" soon after saying this I realised I might be moving on to fast "sorryifIsoundlikeI'mtryingtorushus!" I followed on all too fast.

"I'd love to move in with you" she smiled giving me a little kiss.

I grinned and sighed with relief.