Slipped

SQAISHEY'S POV

I can't believe it! I'm moving in with Stampy! I wish I could share the amazing news with my parents but I don't have any.

They died when I was ten years old. They would have been thrilled. They were so amazing! And I don't have any brothers or sisters, which makes it worse.

As I thought about this tears formed in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Stampy asked seeing the tears.

"I was thinking about my parents.  I'll tell you later" I sighed sadly.

"Okay" he smiled sadly and we walked inside my house.

"When am I moving in?" I smiled slightly. 

"Now if you want, you can bring essentials and get the rest next week" Stampy smiled

"eek!" I squealed and ran upstairs. I pulled my suitcase out from underneath my bed and stuffed clothes and pyjamas into it.

Then I saw my baby blanket and my stuffed toy bunny on my bed. I picked them up and put them in my rucksack. 

I picked up my coat and my bags and walked to the top of the stairs.

I dragged the suitcase halfway down the stairs and I slipped.

I was plummeting through the air, screaming. 

I closed my eyes and waited for pain.

I fell into something. I opened my eyes to see Stampy holding me tightly.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I just slipped. Thanks to you I'm fine though" I smiled hugging him.

We let go of each other and Stampy picked up my suitcase.

Slowly we walked outside. I grabbed my keys and locked the door behind us.

I sat in Stampy's car and opened up my phone.