Kissing!!!!!

Stampy placed me on the  settee carefully.

"I'll be back in a minute" Stampy whispered

"okay" I smiled. Stampy wandered off and I pulled my phone out. 

I looked through my twitter to find someone had posted a picture of me and Stampy kissing!! 

Squid was on the phone, facing away from me. I stood up and tapped him on the shoulder.

I slowly showed him the photo before dropping my phone to the floor. I cried.

I felt faint and fell on him.

Stampy and the guys walked through.

"what's going on?" Stampy asked worriedly.

I spotted Netty pick my phone up. 

"I think I know" she said showing Stampy the picture.

Stampy took me into his arms as Squid let me go.

"Sqaishey, just ignore him baby" Stampy whispered in my ear.

He lifted me gently and sat me down accross his knee. 

I curled up and laid my head on his chest.

Everyone disappeared into the kitchen and I could hear them talking about random things. 

"Come on, let's go somewhere more private to talk" Stampy said slowly.

I reluctantly stood up and Stampy pulled me outside to the swing.

We sat down

"Sqaishey you have to just ignore the haters!" Stampy smiled weakly.

"It's not that easy!" I said a bit grumpy.

"I know that baby, but please! please try" he sighed.

"I AM TRYING!" I shouted.

"I'm done with this. Your constant crying. You constantly wanting attention! WE ARE DONE!" Stampy shouted before storming inside.

I tried not to cry but I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face. I felt angry now though and I ran inside.

"YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!! I REALLY BELIEVED YOU!" I screamed. Everyone was talking and hadn't seen me until I screamed at him.

"I'M FED UP OF ALWAYS HAVING TO BE THERE FOR YOU! I'M FED UP OF YOU ALWAYS CRYING!" He shouted back.

"YA KNOW WHAT?! I'M HAPPY WE'RE DONE. I'M LEAVING!" I screamed crying. I ran into the bedroom and packed my stuff up.

I ran outside.

"SQAISHEY! STOP!" I heard some people shouting behind me.

I turned around to see them all, apart from Stampy, running towards me.

I back away slowly, not realising I was walking into the road.

Suddenly something hit me hard on my side, knocking me to the floor.

My vision went all blurry and I saw people running to me.

Then I saw Stampy by my side.

"I'm... going to... die... aren't I?" I cried

"No" Netty said firmly yet almost crying.

"Well, whatever... just in case... Stampy.... I love you! I... don't care... about the arguements... or anything... If I survive... I want you to know... I'm not gonna.... listen to anyone" I whispered.

"Sqaishey I love you! I didn't mean what I said! I love you! This is my fault... so when you get out of hospital don't look for me. Goodbye" Stampy said standing up slowly,

"NO! Don't leave me..." I said as my vision got worse.

"STAMPY! YOU IDIOT! YOU HAVE TO STAY!!" Netty shouted.

Suddenly my vision went black

"Help" I managed to say quietly. I sensed Stampy's hands on my shoulders before I 

completely blacked out....