Balcony/seat-swing

"Sqaishey, what's wrong?" Stampy questioned sitting on the bed opposite mine.

"nothing, just leave me alone" I said grumpily.

"please, baby, tell me" he was now moving closer.

I stood up and walked out of the room. I walked along the landing to where the balcony was I walked out onto the balcony and locked the door behind me.

Stampy stood on the other side of the door, knocking, trying to get me to open it.

I turned around and sat on the chair, looking out.

I sat there for a while. I felt angry and upset earlier because they were being really nosy. 

The present for Stampy is a framed picture. The frame has ducks and orange cats on it. The picture, the picture is of me and Stampy together.

I was still waiting for the perfect time to give it him.

After a while I decided to get away from the balcony because I was feeling a bit depressed.

I walked inside and downstairs.

Everyone was scattered around the house so I walked outside and sat on the seat-swing. 

After a while I started thinking about how the media will react when me and Stampy tell them. uh oh.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone wrapping a blanket around me. I looked up to see Stampy standing over me.

"I'm sorry Stamps" I sighed

"It's okay" he said sitting next to me.