Confessed

SQAISHEY'S POV

I gave Lee a hug and me and Stampy told him we were together.

"awww. You two are so perfect for eachother!" Lee smiled

We checked in at the airport now that everyone was here and we waited at another cafe.

"Sqaishey, can I talk to you over there please?" whispered Stampy.

"sure" I replied.

We walked away from everyone.

"What's up?" I questioned.

"I know this isn't very romantic or anything but I wanted to give you this now because I love you" Stampy smiled. He pulled something out of his bag and handed me a long black, felt box.

I looked at him and he smiled

I opened up the box and there laid the most beautiful necklace with a little duck on it. 

"It's crystal encrusted. Do you like it?" Stampy asked worriedly. I carefully closed the box and flung my arms around him.

"I love it" I grinned. "just not as much as I love you"

"I love you too baby" he whispered in my ear.

"Awww" we heard the guys saying. We pulled away and smiled at each other.

Then we heard the muffled voice coming out of the speakers. 

"boarding time!!" Amy ran over to us. We made our way to our gate and boarded the plane. I suddenly felt ill, with stomach ache. I only just realsied... I'm scared of flying!!

I was sat with Stampy. One side was seats in rows of three and the side I was on was rows of two

I started shaking.

Squid, Lee and Tom were sat opposite us and Amy and Netty were diagonally opposite us.

Stampy turned to look at me. 

"Are you okay?" Stampy held my hand.

"No, I just r, r, realised I'm s, s, scared of flying" I confessed

Stampy wrapped his arm around me.

"It'll be okay! Don't worry!" Stampy reassured me. I looked at him still terrified.