Fighting Little Quacker

As we pulled away she stared at me.

"We need to talk about what happened earlier though baby" I whispered

"I know but not here!" Replied Sqaishey.

"okay" I smiled and hugged her.

"Excuse me sir but you have to leave now" said a doctor walking in

"I'm not leaving her. I don't care if I have to sleep in that chair. I'm staying" I said fiercly.

"You have to leave. Visiting time is over... it's flipping ten P M!" the doctor replied getting a bit grumpy.

"If he's leaving I am leaving" Sqaishey piped up as she slowly tried to sit up.

"FINE! You can stay but you aren't getting a bed!" The doctor said angrily before storming out.

As Sqaishey sat up she placed both her hands on her left side (where the car hit her) and whimpered in pain.

"Alright baby, lay back down now" I quickly said standing next to her. 

She slowly laid back down and I sat in the chair.

Netty came in and sat next to me.

"Hi" she smiled

"H...i" Sqaishey said as a tear rolled down her face

"It's okay Sqaish-do...duck! You'll be okay! You are a fighting little quacker!" Netty smiled standing up and holding Sqaishey's hand.

I heard a little laugh come from Sqaishey which made me smile too.

We all decided to go to sleep. I laid across the chair and Netty laid next to me and soon we were all asleep, of course I waited to make sure they were asleep until I went to sleep.