Mouth to Mouth

When we arrived back at the house I showed Sqaishey around.

"Stampy.." she said quietly. 

"yes?" I asked.

"You really want me to move in with you? I don't want to invade" she walked over to me slowly smiling.

"Yes. You moving in with me is all I have wanted since we met. I always want to be with you! You're my true love" I pulled Sqaishey towards me and hugged her.

"I love you so much" She hugged me back.

"Sqaishey, I'm meant to be going on a Magical Animal Club holiday soon, would you like to come?" I smiled

"really?!!" she gasped.

"really" I grinned.

She ran around jumping up and down. I laughed. 

She heard me laughing and she tackled me to the ground.

"Heyy" I laughed.

Then she stood up.

"Catch me if you can!!" she shouted 

I chased her round the house and into the garden.

I was chasing her around the pool and finally I caught up to her. I pushed her (gently) into the pool and she plunged to the bottom.

She was flailing her arms around. Screaming. 

I immediately knew I was wrong to do what I did. I slid my shoes off and jumped in after her.

By the time I had swam across to her she had sunk!

I dived down and pulled her arm around my neck.

I swam up as quickly as possible.

I heard her take a big breath in.

I dragged her to the side and lifted her out. She was shivering so I grabbed the towels that I had from in the conserveratory.

I wrapped her up in them and carried her inside.

"I'm so sorry Sqaishey" I sighed sitting on the sofa, laying her head on my knee.

"I... think I need... mouth to mouth" Sqaishey said cheekily.

I laughed and kissed her.

"maybe more?" she joked.

I kissed her again and this time she wrapped her arms around my neck. When we pulled away I managed to fit in

"We leave for the holiday tomorrow afternoon" before she kissed me again.

"okay" she smiled when we pulled away for the last time. She sat up and looked me in the eye.

"I don't need to pack I guess" she laughed.

"no, and neither do I" I smiled

"did you already pack?" she questioned]

"no, all I need is that bag there" I said pointing to a bag on the floor "and you"

She gave me a quick kiss.