Chapter 2

Gulf's POV

At The Restaurant

P'Mew and I had finished all of our meals. Turns out, I was not the only one who was hungry, but the man in front of me was also famished, seeing how fast he ate his food. I was staring at the empty plates, contemplating whether I should asked P'Mew a question that has been haunting my mind for the past few days.

"Gulf? Are you okay? Is there anything troubling you these days?" I looked up to see P'Mew looking at me worriedly.

I smiled. "No, P. I am just.. full from this meal. Now, I am sleepy."

P'Mew laughed at my reply. He then took the lead to initiate a conversation, to get rid of my sleepiness. And, it did. Our conversation has definitely gotten rid of my sleepiness, as I stared onto P'Mew that was busy sharing with me about his busy schedules. Sometimes, I really do not know how P'Mew managed his time so well despite his insane schedules. Contrary to me, I have just been at home playing games for most of the days, except when I had a schedule or two.

After the meal, the both of us decided to walk around the mall as I wanted to buy a pair of shoes for myself. Luckily the mall was not that crowded, and people who recognised the both of us did not intrude on our private time together. That is one of the many things that I love about our fans. Our fans know their boundaries well. They respected both P'Mew and I, constantly giving us the space that we need. It makes things so much easier for us, especially when we are out in the public during our free time. Soon, the both of us entered the shop that I have been wanting to go, and I quickly took the opportunity to look at all of the shoes that were displayed.

While I was busy looking at the shoes, P'Mew took a seat at one of the chairs in the shop. I had told P'Mew that I was fine to go to the shop alone, so that he can go home and take a rest before going for his evening class later. But, P'Mew had insisted to accompany me, saying that he would just be bored at home if he went home early. I chose a few shoes that had attracted me, and asked the staff for some assistance. I sat down beside P'Mew to try on the shoes, and asked him for his opinion for which shoes should I buy. P'Mew was helpful in helping me to choose the best pair of shoes that suit me among all of the shoes that I had tried on. I was making my way to the cashier to make my payment, until P'Mew stop me.

"Wait here. I'll pay for the shoes."

"Huh? Why? No, P.. Let me pay for it.. I am the one who will wear the shoes, why would you pay for it?" I said to P'Mew.

"P'Gulf, let me pamper you just this once. Treat it as a present. No more arguing. Just sit here and wait for me okay?" P'Mew replied before making his way to the cashier, leaving me all alone, pouting.

In The Car

The car ride was silent. None of us were making a conversation. I was still sulking about the shoes that was paid by P'Mew. I was scrolling through Twitter, and was not surprised to see the fans trending a hashtag, 'MewGulfSneakOutForADate'. Some fans must have posted a picture of both of us on Twitter, for this hashtag to be trended on Twitter. I giggled to myself, reading some of the fans' tweets.

"Is P'Gulf still sulking with Nong Mew?" P'Mew asked while glancing at me.

"What do you think, P? You really don't have to pay for it. You know what? Let me pay you back, okay?" I said to P'Mew.

P'Mew sighed. He kept quiet for a few minutes before saying,

"Take it as a present, Nong. I don't buy you gift all the time. We will not be meeting each other for a week after this, so take those shoes as a gift for you okay? At least you will remember me until the next time we meet."

"Now, please don't sulk anymore okay? Smile for me, or else I can't drive in peace"

I laughed out. I know that I can't win over P'Mew when he has already said it to that extent. I nodded my head at him, and then shared with him some of the tweets that the fans had tweeted on Twitter, for the rest of our ride.

P'Mew had dropped me off at my condo, before heading straight to his evening class. As soon as I reached my condo, I threw myself on the bed, exhausted. My eyes caught on the bag that I had put on the bed. I took out the shoe box, and placed the new shoes on the box, before taking a photo of it.

I smiled to myself after uploading the photo on my Twitter - 'Thank you @mewsuppasit for this gift. Take care of yourself xx #MewGulfSneakOutForADate'