Chapter 22

Mew's POV

It has been a tiring week for me. The shooting for our new series was ongoing, hence I spent most of my time at the set, juggling between my studies as well as my dance class. As it has been a long time since I entered the set, it felt awkward but comfortable to be shooting another series, with the same crew and cast. I was resting on the bed as I was on my break after the long scene shot. It has been a couple of weeks ever since my date with Gulf, and I really wanted to go for another date soon, but my schedules were packed until the next couple of weeks. I was about to doze off when the door opened, and Tong walked in.

"You're done with your scene with Becca?" I asked.

"Yes. Now, Becca is having her scene with Gulf in the living room." Tong replied before collapsing onto the bed beside me.

"I am impressed by how professional both you and Gulf are. I thought that the both of you will be all over each other in the set, being all lovey-dovey." Tong continued. I laughed out loud.

"Did you seriously expect us to be like that? Of course we have to restraint ourselves a little here. It's not as if I won't see him afterwards. He practically goes home with me, after every shoot." I said.

"No matter what, I believe everyone will be happy for the both of you if they know about your relationship with Gulf. Even now, everyone is still rooting for the both of you, you know." Tong continued. I smiled at him.

It was true. Even Mild had said the same thing to me. Like how he expected both Gulf and I to be attached to our hip bones together, especially since our relationship has changed. But Gulf and I had discussed about this earlier and both of us had agreed to be professional on set. We both agreed that it was not the time to let the crew to know about the both of us, because it may caused us to be pressured by their expectations after knowing that we were together. We figured that we could tell them after the shoot has ended, which may possibly take a month for us to wrap things out for the series.

I walked out of the room, after my break was over. It was time for me to be Tharn Kirigun again. The shoot went well, and we had ended the shoot for the day before I even realised.

A Week Later

I was sitting in the waiting room, waiting for Nong Stu to update me on my schedule for the next few days. I was replying to Gulf's message when Nong Stu came in, and took a seat in front of me.

"Alright Mew. So, we will have a busy week ahead, with many schedules ahead. You will have an interview with Cosmo in 2 days time. After the interview, you will have to go to the set, because you still have your shoot there. In 3 days time, you will then have a live with Gulf for Fritz. And then for the following day, you will have a photoshoot for a brand. But.." Nong Stu paused.

I waited for Nong Stu to continue.

"There will be 2 more artists that will be involve in the photoshoot.. Archie is one of them." Nong Stu said, looking at me.

"And so? Alright, let's do this. Please put all of this into my calendar, in case I forget about it." I said, gathering my things to leave the studio.

"That's it? You are not rejecting the schedule? Is this my boss?" Nong Stu asked in confusion.

I smiled at Nong Stu.

"The client wants me, so I shall accept the job. Why should I reject it? If Archie does not want me there, he can be the one who reject the job instead. I am there for the client and the job." I answered confidently.

Nong Stu gasped. Judging from his face expression, I knew that Nong Stu was shocked that I had took the news very well. I mean, I have nothing against Archie, nor I had anything to run away from Archie. Like what I've said, I have apologised for my wrongdoings. It was now up to the other party to accept that apology or he could continue to play the evil guy.

I was walking out from the room when I heard Nong Stu saying softly, "No wonder Gulf was so confident that he would not reject this job offer. My boss has indeed changed so much."

I smiled to myself after hearing that. Yes, I have changed. Besides, I really did not find any reason for me to run away from him, when I am already at my happiest stage in my life right now. Now, I shall fetch my boyfriend home, who would be finishing his shoot in a while.