Chapter 29

Mew's POV

I was tailing behind Gulf who was walking towards the changing room at the back of the stage. Along the way, he had picked a bag that was placed on the table, bringing it along with us to the room. I closed the door after we had both made our way into the room.

Gulf had went ahead to the table and took out the content from the bag that he had brought into the room. I walked nearer to the table and saw a wide variety of food, specifically Japanese food being arranged on the table. I was beyond touched to see the effort that Gulf have been putting in, to ensure that I was well taken care of. Gulf wasn't the only one being pampered and spoilt in this relationship like what people have been assuming. I smiled to myself seeing the different food on the table. I quickly took a seat, ready to enjoy the food that Gulf had bought.

"Is this your way to pamper me, Yai Nong?" I asked while I munched the sushi in my mouth.

"One of the many ways, P'Mew." He answered.

"I must ensure that my boyfriend is also well-fed, you know. After being busy for the entire day, you deserve a break, with your favourite food and this favourite person of yours." I smiled, feeding him a mouthful of the food as well.

"Anyway, I'll stayover at your place tonight but will leave before noon, for my photoshoot. I will rush back here as soon as my work is done. I can't promise the time though.." I heard him saying the last one softly. I placed my chopsticks down on the table.

"It's ok, Yai Nong. Just having you right here with me is enough. You are already doing so much for me. I'm so thankful for you." I said, holding onto his hand tightly. I saw his eyes getting all teary.

"Don't you dare cry here. At least wait until I'm done eating all of these food, please. Anyway, are you sure you do not want to see my MV first? You can always watch it now." I continued. Gulf laughed before shaking his head.

"Nope. Let me watch it at the same time with our fans tomorrow. Remember, no special treatment." Gulf answered. I gave his hand one last squeeze before the both of us continued eating the food while having our own private time together.

The both of us quickly made our way back to the stage area after the dinner. I led Gulf to take a seat on the chair next to mine, to go through the programme flow with our stage manager, P'Peck.

"So Mew, everything clear? Is there anything that you want to add on?" P'Peck asked after confirming the details with me.

"For the live tomorrow, is it possible for the cameras to capture different places aside from the stage? Preferably, the audience area as well. So at least the fans would be able to see the venue as well." I said.

"I can arrange for that. I will station my crew around this space then." I nodded my head.

"Oh yes, I will need you to double check the screen as well. Make sure that the images will not be pixelated on the screen. If you need a better quality photos, you can ask for it from my team." I continued. P'Peck nodded his head before jotting it down on his paper. After finalising all of the details, all of us went home afterwards to rest before the big day tomorrow. I took one last look at the stage before I walked out of the venue with Gulf.

I was humming in the car, when Gulf cleared his throat.

"I love the look of your venue. It looks so grand." He said in excitement.

"I love the dining area's decoration more." I answered, grinning at the individual next to me. I saw his cheeks getting flushed with my comment.

"Mmm.. Anyway, the boys will be coming together tomorrow. So you can anticipate their cheering as soon as they see you up on the stage tomorow." Gulf continue, trying to change the topic to hide his blushed cheeks. I nodded as an acknowledgement.

As soon as I have parked my car at the parking lot, the both of us made our way into my house, to be greeted with Chopper who was wagging his tail at the both of us. I carried him into the house and sat down on the couch while Gulf went in to the kitchen to take a cup of water for himself. I was playing with Chopper when my phone rang in my pocket. I quickly answered my phone after seeing the caller-id on the phone screen.

"Hello mum. Are you well?" I said, greeting the caller respectfully.

"I am fine, my son. I am sorry that both dad and I together with Grace can't be there for your big day tomorrow. But we will watch your live together in Lopburi okay." Gulf's mother answered.

"It's okay, mum. I feel more than happy to know that all of you are supporting me. Thank you for calling me.." I said.

"Of course we will support you. All the best for tomorrow, I am sure that the song and music video will be great. Gulf will be there with you tomorrow right?" I listened, seeing Gulf slowly making his way to my side. He was looking at me curiously, possibly wondering who was I talking to. He sat next to me and placed Chopper on his lap.

"Yes, mum. But he will be joining me after he has finished his work." I answered. Gulf pouted his lips after realising that I was talking to his mother.

"That boy will be rushing to be by your side tomorrow, for sure. Anyway, I think you should go and rest now. I will call you again tomorrow after your press conference. Say good night to Kana for us as well." I hung up the call after answering her. I placed my head on his shoulder afterwards.

"My mum called you? But she did not even call me. So whipped for you." Gulf said in a playful tone. I giggled.

"I am her son-in-law, afterall." I said.

The both of us then brought Chopper into the room, as we wanted to end our tiring day. Gulf was already on the bed with Chopper after I had finished my shower. I went to switch off the light in the room, before burying myself into the blanket, cuddling with Gulf who had already fallen asleep since a while ago, with Chopper lying down on his side as well.