Chapter 30

Gulf's POV

"Come on, P'Best! Drive faster!"

"I am trying my best, Gulf.. But the traffic is indeed very bad now."

"Then, try harder please. We are already late, and I do not want to miss out on his music video."

"I doubt that we can reach there before the music video. Try to watch it on his VLive."

I scrambled to take my phone out from my bag and quickly pressed onto the VLive application, to catch the live video of P'Mew's Global Press Conference. As soon as the video played, P'Mew's music video had just begun. I watched the music video in silence, blasting the volume to the maximum. P'Best had also turned off the music that he had played in the car initially, to listen to my boyfriend's angelic voice. My eyes went teary in the middle of the music video. I was proud and happy to see the result of his music video. P'Mew had put in so much effort for the song as well as the music video, which resulted to him losing his sleep some nights because he wanted to ensure that everything would be fine. As soon as the camera took a shot of him back on his press conference's stage, I was speechless. P'Mew looked so good in his outfit. But I knew behind that happy expression, he was shaking. He was nervous for everyone's reaction for his new song.

I listened attentively to his explanation on the music video, not realising that P'Best had drove in to the parking space.

"Nong, don't you want to quickly go to see your talented Khun'P?" P'Best said, while smirking at me.

I quickly kept my phone in my pocket and rushed out of the car to take the surprise bouquet that I wanted to give to P'Mew at the back of the car. The moment I carried the bouquet in my arms, I could hear the loud clicking of cameras around me. The fans went crazy, after I gave them a smile and a wave before quickly walking into the venue. I was delighted when I saw the rows of bouquets that the fans had sent in for P'Mew. P'Mew would definitely be so happy to see the fans' support. For him, his fans were his energiser. So, I knew that by seeing all of these, it would definitely recharged his exhausted self.

"How is everything inside?" I asked Nong Stu who was walking us in.

"It's great. But, your boyfriend was looking for you, you know." Nong Stu answered, glancing at me.

"Aww.." I pouted. Nong Stu and P'Best chuckled when they saw me pouting. The door was opened, and I walked in quietly, to not distract anyone who were focusing on P'Mew who were on the stage with his producer.

As soon as I made my way to my seat, my eyes met P'Mew's. I smiled at him while holding onto the bouquet tightly. P'Mew had even waved at me once I was seated, making everyone at the venue to look at my direction. I blushed after realising that many eyes were on me. I gave one of P'Mew's management team the bouquet, and focused back onto the stage.

After a while, P'Mew went off the stage for a few minutes to prepare for his acoustic performance. I was nervous for him, as this would be the first time that he would be singing his song live. He was already so nervous for it since yesterday's rehearsal as well. P'Mew then went up back to the stage and took a seat next to his song producer. The strumming of the guitar started, before he began singing the first verse. Everyone else around me had took out their phone to record the live performance, but I decided to just enjoy the moment. I mean, I would definitely have more chance to hear him singing live. 

Towards the end of his second verse, P'Mew's voice was shaking. He looked over at my direction, as if he was asking for my support. If it was his fanmeet, I would have immediately went up to the stage and sat next to him. But this was his moment. I wanted my boyfriend to enjoy the moment as much as he could. I looked directly into his eyes, and gave him an encouragement from my seat, hoping that it would be sufficient for now. He gave me a small nod, before continuing his second verse. For the rest of the song, he was good. He nailed that first performance. The press conference soon ended.

Nong Stu had given me the bouquet that I had passed to them earlier on. I took it and went upto the stage, where P'Mew was waiting for me.

"Sorry for being late, Khun'P. But I watched your live on my way here." I said softly, posing for the cameras that were taking our photos.

"It's okay, Yai Nong. Meet me at my changing room after this?" P'Mew answered. I nodded my head before going down the stage, to meet the rest of the boys that came for the press conference as well. The boys teased me when I went to them. Then, I went around the venue to interact with everyone that I knew for a few minutes, before P'Best brought me to the changing room to wait for P'Mew who was almost done with his photos.

I was checking through P'Mew's hashtag on Twitter, when I heard the door closing. P'Mew went straight to me, and put his arms around me. I put my arms around him as well, holding onto him tight.

"You did good, mr boyfriend."

"I was so nervous.. I was shaking so bad." He muttered softly.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't be here early. The work ended later than we expected." I said, nuzzling my face into his neck.

"No, it's fine. I'm glad that you still made it. You helped me to ease the tension during the performance. Just promise me to be here for my second single's release."

I put a little distance between myself and P'Mew, but looked straight into the eyes that got me hooked to the person that was in my arms. I placed my forehead against him, and held onto his waist.

"Nope." P'Mew's eyes went big after hearing my answer. He was about to disentangle himself from me but I held him tightly, making sure that he could not get free from me.

"I promise to be here with you forever, to be with you for every milestones and achievements that you will be making in the future. I also promise to be the best boyfriend that you can ever have, making many new memories with you each day." I continued. 

Silence. P'Mew was just staring at me, as if he was registering each and every words of mine into his head. After a while, I saw his eyes getting teary, before he nodded and smiled. I gave him a peck on his lips before we continue to just be in our own moment, ignoring the noise that were coming from the other side of the door.

THE END.

Thank you so much for the support that everyone has been giving for This, I Promise You

Thank you so much for the support that everyone has been giving for This, I Promise You. It touches me so much to read the comments that are given for this story, and it motivated me to continue the story. This will be the end of This, I Promise You, but I hope that everyone will still support Mew & Gulf for a long time, preferably Forever as well.

Hopefully this will not be my last story as well. Again, thank you everyone for taking your time to read this story!