Chapter 9

Gulf's POV

"You are definitely insane, Gulf. This will be the first time the both of you are going to an event, that has Archie in it as well. It's like you are making Mew's nightmare come to life."

"I am helping him to know that whatever that happened in his nightmare will never come to life, P.." I answered softly.

"How? This will be the first time that both you and Archie will see each other.. That is Mew's biggest scare." Mild asked curiously.

I scoffed. So much for first time.

"Who said anything about first time? I've met him recently during one of my schedules. It was.. easy to deal with someone like him. Ok P, do not be worried. You are also going for the award show, so.. Everything will be fine."

Our food were then served on the table. And in no time, the both of us were enjoying our meal. I was enjoying it the most, as it was not me who bought us this meal, but it was P'Mild. So, technically it was a free meal for me. After the meal, P'Mild drove me back to my family's house as I would be staying there for the night.

"See you during the event then, Gulf."

"See you too, P! Thank you for the meal. You should treat me more often, the food taste even tastier than before." I smirked.

"Spoilt kid... Oh, tell your Khun P that I have sent you back safely, so that he would not be worried." I nodded my head and went inside the house to greet my family at the living room. We were watching a movie together in the living room, when my sister nudged me at my side. I looked over, curiously. She showed me a few tweets that was posted on a Twitter. I was enraged after reading those tweets. Hateful tweets towards P'Mew. And those tweets were mentioning on P'Mew's past.

'I hate how Mew is clinging onto Gulf'

'It is obvious that Gulf hates it whenever Mew hugs him'

'Go away Mew. Gulf deserves better'

The last tweet got me furious.

'Stop harassing our Gulf, @mewsuppasit. You never learnt right?'

These are not my fans. My fans would never do something like this. If these people were indeed my fans, they would want me to be happy. With P'Mew. People need to understand that everyone has an ugly past that they want to delete. But if there were still people still harping onto it, how will people eventually learn and move on from their past? I returned the phone back to my sister, before taking out my own phone, going onto Twitter.

'I miss you na. Can't wait to spend more time with you @mewsuppasit. xx' - I tweeted.

"Aww.. I am so happy to see you like this.. Can't wait for P'Mew to be my brother-in-law" My sister whispered after she has seen my tweet. I pushed her away from me jokingly, before getting myself back into the movie.

We were just done with dinner, when my phone rang.

"Gulf, my son-in-law is calling you! Leave the dishes to me, so that you can answer his call." My mum teased.

I blushed, as I heard my dad teasing me about the phone call as well. I took my phone with me, and rushed up to my room to answer the call.

"Someone missed me?" That was the first thing that P'Mew said when I answered his call.

"Someone left me with P'Mild all alone.. I was lonely after that." I said casually.

"Oww, I'm sorry.. How's your day?"

Our conversation continued through the night. I had also asked him on his nightmare, and I was glad when he had told me that he had not been getting the nightmare that often these days. In fact, it would only happened once in 2 weeks, at most. He was indeed getting better. I knew that P'Mew was a strong fighter. Without me realising, it was already past midnight when we both ended the call. I laid down on my bed, putting blanket on myself when I felt vibration on my phone.

'Give me a bit more time, and I am all yours @gulfkanawut xx' - P'Mew replied to my tweet.

I blushed. Hard. It felt as though there was a double meaning behind his reply. I was about to doze off, when I took a quick glance at our photo on my bedside.

"Good night my Khun P. I am waiting for the day that we will win this war" I whispered before closing my eyes.