Chapter 7

Gulf's POV

I was sitting on the chair, getting my makeup done, for the Fashion Runway that I was given an opportunity to do. I did not know the rest of the models in the room, thus I did not bother to talk to anyone in this room except for my manager. I was engrossed in my game, until I saw a figure coming into the room, greeting everyone.

I can't believe that I was having a schedule with him. P'Archie. It was my first time seeing him this up-close. Our eyes met when he turned his head and saw me. He looked surprised to see me, before giving me a quick smile, before quickly taking his seat at the corner of the room. I looked at P'Best and shrugged.

The schedule went by fast, and we were done by the evening. I was about to leave the room with P'Best, when I heard my name being called. I told P'Best to wait for me in the car, while I talked to the individual that was waiting for me. I approached him slowly, keeping myself composed.

"You called me, P'Archie?"

He nodded his head.

"Gulf right? I've watched your series, and I am impressed by it. Umm.. How is Mew?"

"Thank you. Khun P is doing great, in fact we are close." I answered while smirking at P'Archie.

"Khun P? Your nickname for him? Is he still the same overly-clingy man? Has he confessed his feelings to you as well? Be careful, Gulf. He may do what he did to me before, to you again."

"Thank you for your concern, P'Archie. But I think it is none of your business to care about what P'Mew and I are doing. My manager is waiting for me. I got to leave now." I immediately made my way out of the room, and joined P'Best in the car.

Throughout the entire car ride, I was ranting to P'Best on the short conversation that I had with the man that had made me so mad, in just a short time. There was definitely no secret between P'Best and I, which is why I was comfortable to share my feelings with him. P'Best was also dumbfounded by the situation, that he chuckled, seeing my furious face in the car.

I did not bother to tell P'Mew that I had a schedule with P'Archie, because I know that P'Mew will just overthink, and get himself into another slump. Some things are not meant to be shared, especially when I want to protect the person that I love.

For the next few days, I was finally having schedules with P'Mew. All of the schedules went by fast, and I enjoyed myself doing the countless lives, brand endorsements and photoshoots. It feels so much better when I working with him, compared to working alone. If there was anything that changes from last week, it would be the fact that the both of us were closer than usual, and clingier than the last time we met. We took countless of photos together in between our breaks, goofy ones the most.

I chose a photo of the both of us, and uploaded it on my Instagram Story, with a caption, 'Mine.' I then sat down on P'Mew's lap, involving myself into the conversation that were taking place between our managers and P'Mew.