Chapter 20

Gulf's POV

"That's all that we will order for now. Thank you." P'Mild said, giving our menu to the waiter who walked out of the room after that.

We were all seated in one of the room that the restaurant had, away from the public's eyes. P'Mild had booked the room for us, so that we could spent more time together since it has been long since the cast had gathered together.

"The both of you had a schedule in Hua Hin or... Went for a holiday together at Hua Hin?" P'Tong suddenly asked with curiousity.

"How did you even know that it was in Hua Hin? But yes, we went for a short break to Hua Hin last week." P'Mew said nonchantly.

I saw P'Mild squinting his eyes at me, judging my face expression. I showed him a blank face, refusing to let him see through me, even though I knew that he had probably suspected about both P'Mew and us.

"I went there once with my girlfriend, of course I would recognised it, seeing from the photos that the both of you uploaded." P'Tong said.

"P'Tong went there with his girlfriend. But the both of you went there, with what kind of relationship na?" Kaownah teased.

I was about to answer him, when the waiter walked into the room, with our drinks. We were quiet, letting the waiter to place our drinks on our table.

"We just wanted a short break together.." I said, as soon as the waiter had left the room.

"P'Tong, Boat and Kaownah, I can't take it with these two. Seeing their glowing faces, something must have changed between them. And with those indirect captions? Seriously, P'Mew and Gulf?" P'Mild said dramatically.

P'Mew laughed, seeing P'Mild reacting just like Techno. P'Mild was really suitable to be Techno. He does not even have to try hard for the character. P'Mew turned to look at me afterwards, trying to communicate with me through his eyes. I knew what he wanted to tell me. I nodded my head at him, giving him the approval to tell these boys.

"Okay, what do you want to know, our dear friends?" P'Mew asked.

"The both of you! Is there anything that you want to share with us?" P'Mild answered eagerly.

"The both of us are together. Gulf is now my boyfriend." P'Mew answered, intertwining our fingers together.

The room went silent. P'Mild's mouth went wide open. Kaownah's eyes went wide. P'Boat had accidentally spitted out his drink onto P'Tong, who then quickly took a tissue to wipe off the sweet drink from his face. I cleared my throat loudly, waiting for their answers.

"Together? As in together right?!" P'Mild asked, composing himself.

"Yes, P'Mild. Together as in lovers. Did we used a difficult word that you could not understand?" I answered, rolling my eyes at him.

"Look at that attitude of your boyfriend, Mew. You spoilt him too much." P'Mild complained.

"But congratulations lovebirds! My ship has indeed sailed! I am so happy for the both of you!" P'Mild added in.

"I wish the both of you to always be happy, Mew. If Gulf bully you, tell me and I shall hit you for him." P'Boat said playfully.

I smiled, seeing how happy these boys were, for both P'Mew and I. This was one of the reasons why I love the cast of our series, because they were all so supportive for everything that each of us chose to do. After a few minutes, our food came and we quickly ate our food, hungry after the photoshoot that we had that morning. P'Mew had helped to placed a few of the dishes on my plate, from time to time. The boys were teasing P'Mew when they saw his actions, saying that he was totally whipped for me.

"Kaownah, since both P'Mew and I are together now, when will it be your turn? I am waiting for KaowBo to sail na." I said playfully.

Everyone laughed hysterically, after seeing how Kaownah's face had turned red from embarassment. We continued with our meal, and waited for our dessert afterwards.

While waiting for our dessert, P'Mew had excused himself to the restroom. Seeing it as an opportunity, P'Mild quickly came and sat at P'Mew's seat.

"Archie told me about the incident after the award show. I am sorry that I left early that night." P'Mild uttered softly, not letting the rest to hear the conversation.

"It's okay, P. It wasn't that bad. What did he tell you? More lies?" I answered.

"You are definitely such a tough case. He said that you helped Mew that night to leave. He was asking me about your relationship with Mew, but.." P'Mild said, leaving me hanging.

I raised my eyebrows, waiting for him to continue.

"I told him to mind his own business." P'Mild answered happily. We both laughed together.

I stopped laughing when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to my back and saw P'Mew standing behind me, giving me that sweet smile that could make me fall deeper for him.

"Stealing my boyfriend?" P'Mew asked P'Mild.

P'Mild stood up from the chair and raised both of his arms, surrendering himself.

"What did the both of you talked about?" P'Mew whispered into my ear.

"It's a secret. But he was just telling me that I was a tough case." I answered, shrugging my shoulder.

"You are my tough case." P'Mew whispered softly, before he then gave me a peck on my cheek. I blushed.

"Oh hooo! My eyes are scarred!" P'Tong said.

"I think I do not need my dessert anymore. It's already too sweet in here!" P'Mild exclaimed.

We continued to stay in the restaurant for about an hour, before we then left the place. P'Tong had paid for the meal, as a congratulatory lunch for both P'Mew and I, even after we had insisted to just share the bill together. We were of course, thankful over his kind gesture.

P'Mew and I then made our way to my condo, for our movie night.