Chapter 21

Gulf's POV

It was my free day today, which was why I decided to accompany P'Mew for his album's photoshoot. Both P'Mew and I entered the set, to see everyone moving around busily, to get the set together. It was still early in the morning, hence I had bought for the staff breakfast - to keep them going for the long day. After placing the food on the table, I went to find P'Mew in his waiting room.

Everyone were then briefed on the photoshoot concept that they would be going with. Sitting on the couch in the room, I observed how efficient P'Mew's team was, to get everything together. I could easily see how they had the same level of passion as P'Mew when it comes to delivering their work.

"If you are tired, you can just rest in this room okay.." P'Mew said, taking a seat next to me.

"I do not want to miss the chance to see my boyfriend being handsome today." I teased.

"I have always been handsome, P'Gulf. I feel even more motivated to work today, knowing that you are here with me." P'Mew answered.

"Good luck, P. I know that the fans will love all of the photos." I encouraged P'Mew, who had taken the sandwich from me.

The photoshoot went on for a few hours, with the staff changing the set from time to time, to fit the concept that P'Mew was going with. Seeing how handsome he looked in every outfit, I could not resist the temptation but to take a few sneaky photos of P'Mew, for my own usage. While waiting for the set to be changed, P'Mew had also came over to me, hugging me tightly to recharge himself. Whenever P'Mew had came over to recharge himself, everyone in the set did not said anything, allowing him to do so for a few minutes before calling him back to the set to continue the photoshoot. It was close to dinner when the photoshoot ended. I was waiting for P'Mew who was changing his clothes in the waiting room.  I then stood in front of the mirror, taking a photo of myself in front of the mirror and uploaded it on my Instagram Story with the caption, 'Today, I am someone's manager and energizer ngub'.

We quickly made our way to my house afterwards, as my parents had invited P'Mew and his family for dinner.

"Your mum had just messaged me saying that they are already on the way there." I said to P'Mew after reading the message.

"She messaged you?" P'Mew asked in surprise.

"Yes, P'Mew. Don't think that you can be the only one who can message my parents behind my back. So, you better beware. If you ever misbehave, I can tell your mum as well." I replied cheekily.

"Same goes to you, Gulf Kanawut." P'Mew answered, taking a glance at me before focusing back onto the road.

It was really satisfying for me to see the situation that was happening in front of me now. Both P'Mew's and my family were talking so well during the dinner, sharing their opinions and feelings openly. 

"Try this new recipe that I tried! Tell me if it suits your tastebud." My mother said to everyone at the dining table.

Both families would always organised a dinner together, at least once a week. It really felt as though two families had become one. Even my sister and P'Mew's sister had grown closer and they even found that they had many common interest together. P'Mew had also been more affectionate towards Joo, my cat, that I can't help but to feel jealous when P'Mew gave her more attention than me sometimes. After the dinner, both P'Mew and I took a seat at the bench, just outside of my house while our families were seated in the living room together.

I was gazing onto the dark sky, with my head on P'Mew's shoulder while he was using his phone, to reply to the messages that he had received during the dinner.

"Have you seen Twitter, Nong? It's blowing up because of your Instagram Story. Manager and Energizer, huh?" P'Mew asked, showing his screen to me. I laughed, seeing how the fans had trended the hashtag on Twitter.

"I did not say who though." I answered.

"It's always you who will blow Twitter up, with your indirect captions. You drive everyone insane." P'Mew rebutted, pinching my nose.

"Oww! But I am the only one that can make you insane. And you, Mew Suppasit, are whipped for me" I answered confidently, looking straight into his eyes.

P'Mew smiled before pulling me closer to him. We spent our time together in silence, looking up at the starry sky.

"What time is your dance class tomorrow?" P'Mew voiced out.

"2-5pm. Why?" I answered.

"Okay, then you can tell P'Best to not fetch you okay. Let me send you there tomorrow, and we can go for date afterwards." He replied.

"But you'll have to wait for me for 3 hours, P.." I said.

"I can just sit in the studio, and do my work while waiting for you. If you can accompany me for hours today, I am sure that those 3 hours is nothing for me." P'Mew answered. I nodded my head, letting the silence to accompany us for the rest of the night.

P'Mew then positioned his phone in front of us, adjusting the camera angle to face the starry sky, before taking a photo of the sky. I saw how he then typed, 'Feels even better to start and end the day with you by my side.'  P'Mew then uploaded it on his Instagram Story.

I turned my head to his direction, and gave him a quick peck on the lips, before looking up at the sky again. P'Mew who was surprised by my action, squeezed my shoulder, making me to be closer to him.

It definitely felt at home, to be in P'Mew's arms, enjoying our peace like this.