Chapter 6

Gulf's POV

P'Mew was surprised after I had said that I would be staying the night at the hospital, to accompany him. He had insisted me to leave him and rest at home, saying that he would be fine at the hospital. But to be honest, I was worried that P'Mew would be having his nightmare alone, if I leave him all alone in the hospital. I wanted to be there for him, to take care of him, and to assure him that I will be here for a very long time.

It was a peaceful night for the both of us. Nong Stu and P'Best made sure that no one else knew that P'Mew has been admitted at the hospital, for P'Mew did not want the fans to be worried for him. The room was in silent, except for the classical music that P'Mew had switched on, on his iPad, with the both of us busy doing things on our own.

I was lying down on the couch, getting ready to end the night, when P'Mew turned his side to face me.

"You know, Archie said that I do not deserve anyone in my life. Who will want to have an overly-clingy guy like me in their life right.." He chuckled softly at the end.

"Well, you definitely do not deserve him. But you deserve someone that is better than him. Stop thinking too much over his useless words. You can do this, P. Fight it all off."

I looked up at P'Mew, only to see his eyes closed, deeply asleep. Soon, I had also dozed off to sleep after hanging up on my phone call with my mum. Deep in my slumber, I was woken up by P'Mew's crying. The nightmare. He is having his nightmare again. I rushed to his bed, and shook his body softly to wake him up.

"No Gulf.. Please do not leave with him.. I need you. Gulf, P needs you.." Despite me trying to wake him up, P'Mew was still keeping his eyes shut tightly, while sobbing hard. I pulled his body nearer and hugged him, rocking his body slowly to console him. After a few minutes, I felt his breathing slowing down, returning back to normal. It seemed that P'Mew had finally went back to sleep, still in my arms. I laid down on the bed, next to P'Mew, still holding him. I stared at his face and put my hand on his fluffy cheek.

"I am not going anywhere, P.. I will be here with you. No one can hurt you as long as I am here."

I fell asleep soon after that.

The Next Morning

Both P'Mew and I were up, getting ready for his discharged.  We were both waiting for Nong Stu, who were helping P'Mew with his discharge documents. As soon as Nong Stu arrived, we went back to P'Mew's place. Ever since P'Mew had woken up this morning, he had quickly diverted the topic, so that I could not get the opportunity to talk to him about his nightmare. I was not going to pressure him further on the nightmare as well. P'Mew's family were all waiting for him at the door, when we had arrived. P'Mew's mother ushered us in, and told P'Mew to rest in his room while she was preparing lunch in the kitchen.

I left P'Mew's place after lunch, reminding P'Mew to constantly rest for the week, as Nong Stu had helped to clear off his schedule for the week.

For the next few days, I had dropped by P'Mew's place, to send him lunch or playing games with him. I was relieved to see the old him slowly returning. It was indeed a small improvement. But, a small improvement was still an improvement. His mother had also assured me that he had been sleeping fine, with only a few nightmares happening on some days. 

I definitely miss having schedules with him, and I can't wait for the week to end, so that we could finally have a schedule together.