Chapter 25

Gulf's POV

"No, let me apologise first." P'Mew said.

"I was wrong. I should have not vent my anger out to you. Mild is right. I am the idiot here. I hate myself for raising my voice at you earlier on." He continued.

"I should have talked nicely to you as well, P. I chose to not address about P'Archie's issue to you as well, eventhough it is clear that the issue has been bothering the both of us. We were just like a bomb waiting to be ticked off. And then the both of us just burst out today. It's my fault as well." I whispered out, holding his hands softly.

"Let's stop all of this. I will block him off from my social media. It's too much. People are thinking that I am now with him, just because of his comments. I am just disgusted by it." I giggled.

"No, P. Don't block him off. Let's play this game with him. He is only confident in commenting on your Instagram now, because you have been posting your solo photos. I think..." I dragged on the last sentence. P'Mew looked at me, waiting for me to continue.

"Let's post a photo of the both of us. A sweet photo that can even probably kill the ants." I said confidently. P'Mew smirked, thinking of my plan. It took quite a while to nod his head before he then pull me closer and wrapped his arms around my body. I closed my eyes, taking in this moment. I miss having P'Mew this close. It sucks to be away from him today, as we both were too immersed in our own ego. I felt a peck on my forehead.

"As much as I want to continue hugging you here, we need to go up to Run's house now. We are in the middle of the carpark now, and I believe Mild will call us up, if we are not moving now." P'Mew said. I looked at him with a pout, before letting myself to be led by P'Mew who had made his way to the elevator.

We had just made our way into the house, when we felt everyone's eyes on us. I hid myself behind P'Mew, feeling shy to look at the boys.

"Judging from Gulf's blushing face and their intertwined hands, they have made up. Finally! I almost died alone at the set earlier on, being stuck with these idiot lovebirds." P'Mild said dramatically. 

The rest of the boys laughed out loud as P'Mild continued telling everyone what had happened in the set earlier on. I scooted closer to P'Mew, hiding my face because P'Mild made sure that he did not missed out any single details, telling everyone even the minor things that I had told him. Now, I regretted telling him everything. This chatter-box took the opportunity to tell everyone about the incident as if he was directly involved in the fight.

"But, you know what? I told Mew to stop being an idiot. Who would dare to flirt with Gulf, especially when everyone in the set know that Gulf is Mew's? He has obviously lost his PhD brain." I gave P'Mew a pointed look.

"I know.. I'm sorry, tua-eng." P'Mew whispered gently. I ruffled P'Mew's hair messily.

We then moved to the dining table to have our dinner, as P'Run had prepared the food for us. After the dinner, all of us made ourselves comfortable in the living room, ready for our past series' marathon, as all of us had an off-day tomorrow, hence the long night in P'Run's house.

Half-way through the marathon, both P'Mild and P'Tong had fallen asleep on the couch while Kaownah and P'Mew were distracted with their phones. Only P'Boat, P'Mawin, P'Run and I were the only one still focusing onto the series. I stood up from the floor, making my way to the toilet to relieve myself.

It was way past midnight yet no one was leaving. Feeling exhausted, I laid my head onto P'Mew's chest, making myself comfortable. P'Mew had put his phone aside and brought me closer to him, watching the series with the rest of us. We were all immersed in the scene when P'Mild screamed in excitement from the kitchen. We turned our heads to look at him, who was still holding his cup of drink on one hand with his phone on the other hand.

"Mew! You sneaky romantic! Is this a declaration or something?" He said, pointing at P'Mew. Everyone was confused and puzzled by P'Mild's statement until he told all of us to look at P'Mew latest Instagram's post. I quickly took out my phone and went to his profile.

As soon as I saw the photo, I froze. I felt my heartbeat beating so fast when I saw the photo. It was a photo of the both of us, with our hands intertwined together during one of our dates a few months back. I took my time to slowly read the caption that he had typed.

'It was one look, that's all it took to be where we are now.'

I was sure that my face had turned all red by now. Everyone around us started to cheer loudly, when P'Run then shushed us to remind that we were indeed creating too much noise at such a late timing. I took the chance to quickly slap P'Mew lightly, still feeling embarrassed from the sudden limelight that he gave. I was very sure that the fans would go crazy over the photo as well.

"I love you, my love." P'Mew said.

"I love you too, boyfriend. You are not only killing P'Archie with that post. I am also the one feeling as if I just got shot." I answered.

"The only difference is.. You just got shot by a love shot." P'Mew rebutted with a wink. I blushed again, nuzzling my face on his neck, so that no one could see my red face.

"These two are giving me diabetes, help! Mild, let me be the captain this time round! I'm gonna share a photo of them now on my Instagram story now!" P'Run announced before a snap sound could be heard from his phone.

"Ok, then let me be the second!"

"It will be my turn after you have posted!"

"I shall post this moment on my Twitter then."

"Looking at the both of you like this, I miss my girlfriend now."

"Okay, now can the both of you lovebirds change your position? I need new poses for my content!"

I sighed in exasperation, while P'Mew started to laugh after hearing those comments - someone was indeed enjoying himself from the chaos that he had created on his own.