≫1

Haechan's eyes gleamed with utter, crazed joy as a shrill cackle escaped his lips, his eyes wide and darting around wildly as he stumbled forward

Blood trailed from his leg and his fingers were clutched over a stab wound in his abdomen, but he didn't care- he lived off of the pain. He was lightheaded and queasy, but such afflictions only encouraged his merriment as he continuously lost his footing, barely walking onwards.

His lungs burned with a nearly unbearable pain as his squeals of guffaws caused his bruised and damaged body to scream in pain, but he it only amused him further- not minding the hellish agony that shot through his body.

His manic laughter echoed through the halls as he staggered away, his body aching with anguish that would cause most men to pass out, but Haechan thought it was the most blissful thing one could experience.

Pain forcing his veins to writhe like worms within his flesh, Haechan tried to suppress the giggles that tried to exit his lips, but the action only made his wicked laughter grow as he continued onwards, eyes whirling around viciously as black dots danced in his vision.

Hiccuping out a chortle, Haechan fished a hand into his pocket, staring at the small cylinder clutched in his fingers, tilting his head as a blasphemous smile stretched across his face.

Violently pressing down on the red button that perched itself on the top of the device, his tongue ran over his lip piercing as he tried to muffle his villainous chuckles- he was listening for something other than his own cries of joy.

Right on cue, a thunderous explosion shook the ground beneath his feet, and the tumultuous screech of the bomb caused Haechan's ears to ring like sirens within his eardrums, but he didn't care.

Pressing his lips together as his cheeks puffed out with his barely contained chortles, Haechan listened as a blood-curdling scream blasted through the air, causing Donghyuk to lose it; the boy doubled over, laughter engulfing him as he fumbled over his feet, tears in his eyes as he shrieked with utter enjoyment.

Gasping to catch his breath between exclaims of glee, Haechan's foot caught of a crack on the ground, and the boy fell forward- chest still erratically rising and falling with every laugh that left his lips.

The echo of anguished cries of pain ricocheted through Haechan's skull, and he continued to cackle- not even bothering to attempt to rise from the ground as he began to curl into a squirming ball of laughter.

Huang Lina was placing cups into the cubord at Starglow caffe- where she worked- in an attempt to  close the deserted shop.

The sun had already set, and it was well over closing, but the lights were still on, and the cups were still on display, which meant she was almost done. She had already stacked the chairs upside down on the tables, generally cleaned the premises, and placed a few astray items in their proper location.

Catching sight of the red string that was tied loosely around her pinky, the girl's eyes softened as she silently thought about her soulmate, for that twine of fate connected her to the man she knew nothing about, and signified that she would meet him soon.

The thought excited her, and she could barely stand waiting around for a serendipity to happen at an unknown time and a location with a to-be-determined label on it.

Soulmate; someone that destiny had decided to pair you up with, and quite literally bonded the two together. When first meeting a soulmate, it it said that you're encased in a feeling of unstoppable love, your cheeks flush, your heart pounds- the whole package.

Pain is shared between the soulmates- physical or emotional- but such a link only happens after the two touch for the first time, so Lina had no idea what her other half felt. A fatal attraction is shared as well, but Lina doubted that it was as prominent as described; everyone with a found soulmate bragged about immediately being drawn to them and promptly loving the other with all of their heart, yet it seemed to good to be true to Lina.

And of course, death was also shared. One half cannot live without the other, and dies along with their love, unless the other dies before you two touch. Then, you are deemed incomplete.

Carefully sliding the final glass into place on the shelf, the girl sighed harshly before grabbing the café's keys off of the counter beside her, and she promptly sped from the store's clutches- turning off the lights and locking the doors on her way out.

Sighing happily after being released into the chill air of the night, the girl's eyes wandered the tranquil, empty street.

A nearby lamppost cast a warm glow over the ground in front of her, and the bright moonlight illuminated the surrounding buildings around her with a silver shine, prompting the girl to glance up at the sky.

Above her soared the breathtaking balls of light that appeared every night, and the girl mentally drew lines between stars- painting beautiful sceneries with the sky as her canvas. The swirling sea of darkness that engulfed the world above her was devoid of any airplanes or helicopters; only the moon, and the crumbs of silver shone through the night above her head.

Sucking in a breath of fresh air, the girl's lips quirked upwards in content as a light breeze glided over her, causing goosebumps to emerge from her skin. Wisps of hair caressed her cheeks as the twinkling lights around her reflected in the dark pools of her eyes- making her own night sky within her orbs.

Leisurely retrieving her earbuds from her bag, she placed the small device into her ears and let tranquil melodies drift through her mind as she began to walk home, feeling weightless as her music allowed her to soar with the stars.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

(Also, disclaimer, I'm dyslexic, but it doesn't affect my writing too much- I'm hella lucky)