≫7

A wicked grin plastered upon his lips, Haechan's fingers squeezed Lina's hand as he yanked her away- a clarion-like laugh squealed from his throat, pulling her away

Body sore and aching as she jogged to catch up, Lina's face contorted subtly in pain, yet Haechan's evil smile only grew, eyes twinkling with enjoyment.

The boy continued to pull her away- leaving Renjun to process their sudden disappearance- and she let him, eyes slightly wide in surprise as he chaotically flung open the door, which was a first for the girl; she had never seen someone open a door with such enthusiasm.

Eyes growing wildly in size as sunlight began to spill onto Haechan's features, the boy seemed to luster in the radiant sun's warmth, the light accentuating his features.

His softly glowing skin seemed to reflect the sun's intense rays, causing him to look strangely angelic; he was almost luminescent as he shone brighter than the full sun, nearly blinding the girl with his radiance.

Despite the gleaming nature of his entire body, his eyes seemed to be permanently shrouded in a thick shadow, and remained dark and enigmatic; unreadable, yet chaotic. His irises whirled around aimlessly as he blankly stared at everything, yet light itself seemed to be sucked into them, almost like his orbs were a blackhole, and the sun fueled the demonic twinkling in his eyes at a constant rate.

His lips quirked upwards, Haechan's tongue ran across his lip ring- biting at it in an attempt to contain his joy.

The boy dashed forwards yet again, and the girl yelped quietly as she was dragged along, watching with wide eyes as he pulled her onwards, clueless on where they were going.

Hoisting her onwards, the boy cave to a screeching halt in front of a car- a car she recognized too well.

The vehicle was a red convertible, and if that wasn't stereotypical enough, the car was an older model- meaning that the seats were continuous- nothing separating the passengers as they sat. It was as if someone had squeezed two couches into a car and decided that such a job would be fancy, and honestly... they were right.

The red finish of the car gleamed brightly, and the car was rather inviting- sporting a white stripe running across it.

But, alas, was Renjun's car.

"Let's go for a drive, shall we?" Haechan's amused voice snickered, mischievous eyes drifting towards the girl.

"Isn't that my brother's car?" She uttered, tone skeptic and slow.

"That would be correct!" He giggled, eyes swimming with mirth.

"He's going to kill you," She warned, knowing her brother too well.

"I'm counting on it," He grinned sadistically, his voice dropping with anticipation and pent up excitement.

Eyes narrowing slightly, the girl bit her lip as doubts rushed through her mind- wondering if she would die when he drove, or when Renjun noticed they used his car.

"Aren't you not allowed to drive or something?" She asked tentatively, eyes shifting around uncomfortably.

"You're going to let that stop you, Love?" Haechan tantalized, tongue poking teasingly at his lip ring.

"Well- I mean- it's there for a reason, isn't it?" She rationalized, shrugging uncomfortably.

Haechan's lips were twisted into a smirk- dark, ominous eyes gleaming down into her's with a strange sense of malice, and he let his touch trail up to Lina's chin, holding it between his fingers.

Heart suddenly pounding, the girl's increasingly widening eyes darted around her surroundings as she blatantly refused to look at him as he drew himself closer to her- warm breath fanning over her face.

"Aren't you just an angel?" He teased, clicking his tongue in amusement.

Foreboding eyes glimmering with sparkles malevolence, the boy's head tilted to the side as his gaze raked over her face, letting his fingers shift her head around- examining every inch of her.

Whilst his satanic smirk grew, Haechan's eyes narrowed at her as sadistic glee welled within his umbrose orbs, causing a shiver to creep up Lina's spine.

"Oh Love, I'm going to ruin you," He muttered lowly, voice seeping with ominous amusement.

4am club✌️

4am club✌️