≫17

Listening to the profuse scrambling and confused voices echoing throughout the house subsequent to the thunderous BOOM that had surged through the house, Lina sat up straighter in bed- contemplating if she should escape her room and meet them

Her eyes fell back to Haechan, observing intricately as she watched a sly plan formulate behind his glazed, slightly crazed eyes. Eyes glittering with malevolent concepts, Haechan's ominous smirk only grew- tongue caressing his lip ring as he stared distantly at Lina.

His glare was sharp with devious thoughts, piercing through Lina as she nervously stared back, stomach churning with anxiety as she bit her lip. She tried to conceal her unease around him, yet she couldn't prevent the concerned scrunching of her eyebrows, nor could she rid her eyes of the worry that swam through them, unable to trust his clearly crazed thoughts.

A soft breeze blew over Lina, and her eyes trailed towards the window- realizing that it was wide open. Sure she hadn't left it open before she had fallen asleep, Lina wondered if Haechan had broke into the house he was a guest in, instead of using the door.

"Holy shit- where is Lina?" A voice called from what was assumed to be the living room, filtering through the thin walls of the apartment.

Hearing his gang's concerned calls, Haechan's eyes flared dangerously with enthrallment in his own mind- listening to the deranged, unintelligible voices that murmured within the layers of his mind, yet they all seemed to make perfect sense to him.

"I don't know, she didn't come out after the noise."
"Is she still in her room?"

Haechan's teeth flashed demonically in the dim lighting of the room as his sadistic smile grew, an evil concept of entertainment seeping through his dark eyes as they stared into Lina- the girl wondering if she could yell for the others, yet the violent lurching of her stomach halted her, freezing her in place.

"Time to go, Love!" Haechan cheered, finger's grasping around her wrist.

Scarcely able to register the fact that her soulmate was dragging her out of her bed, she was pulled effortlessly from the safety of her blankets- almost tumbling to the floor, but Haechan gripped her other forearm as she began to fall, hoisting her up to stand with him.

Letting out a high-pitched giggle, Haechan's fingers, as they remained secured on her wrist, began to pull her towards the open window- satanic eyes glowing with rascality.

The mismatching, plentiful earrings that scattered across his ears clinked quietly as he darted forward- studs and dangling earrings mixing chaotically as they ran up the arch of his ear, glimmering with dozens of reflected sparkles, which accented the foreboding shine of his lip ring, hooked upon his bottom lip.

His cold, discrepant rings pressed into Lina's skin softly, yet she was pulled along quite swiftly- barely noticing that Haechan now had one leg hanging out of the window, eyes hesitating on the girl as a smile plastered itself on his lips.

As if he was analyzing her, Haechan's shadowed eyes scanned the girl's body- almost like he was planning what he should do with her, or, rather, what chaotic, exciting story that had began to formulate in his mind- the ending undetermined.

Spoilers were horrible, after all.

Stumbling towards him slightly, her eyes wandered towards his hand locked on her wrist, trailing back up to his crepuscular eyes as tiny, blazing fires raged within the dark emptiness of his irises- almost like stars.

"W-where are we going?" She squeaked, eyes slightly wide as she tried to process the fact that she was suddenly standing.

A crooked simper twisted upon his lips, head tilting impishly as he narrowed his eyes at her, hair dangling over his face and obscuring most of his features from his forehead to the space just above his nose- his tenebrous orbs peaking out from behind his unruly strands.

"Neverland," He murmured, his voice low and mystical- as if the two were searching for a secret treasure, yet a hint of sarcasm shone through his tone.

Stomach slithering within her like a bucket a snakes, Lina swallowed nervously as her eyes locked on his own- feeling trapped, suffocated, even, by the dark shadows that lurked in his irises.

Rigid, Lina let out a quiet breath as Haechan's fingers began to loosen on her wrist- beginning to let go.

What she didn't expect was for his horrid grin to deepen, before he suddenly began to lean away from her, slipping- gravity pulling him towards the ground.

No- not her apartment ground- the ground outside.

And her apartment was three floors up, and he was tilting recklessly towards danger- on purpose.

Eyes flashing with sadism, Haechan released a loud, cackling laugh that roared over the sound of stumbled footsteps approaching Lina's door, and the thunderous pounding of Lina's heart.

Like rain in February, his falling was utterly unforeseen, causing the girl to hurl into a state of panic- head throbbing with alarm, eyes wide, stomach lurching uncontrollably, thoughts screaming in such a frantic way that it was deemed untamable.

She let out a squeaky yelp, eyes widening to the size of plates as her hand lunged forward- desperate to grasp his rapidly falling hand, yet she narrowly missed, fingers brushing across his skin as he began to slip away, guffaws growing louder.

Haechan's chest rose and fell crazily as his manic laughs shook his rib cage- leaving him breathless as he lost the ability to breathe like human, but he didn't care- cackles echoing through the silent night.

The only foot that stabled Haechan upon the windowsill gradually began to pull away, before Haechan found himself at gravity's mercy- ground approaching at a rapid rate.

Like a child falling from a high jump on a trampoline, Haechan's eyes glittered with utter joy as his thrilled screeches of joy soared through the air with him, unbothered by the death that gravity threatened him with.

Lina sucked in a audible breath, yet it was trapped in her throat, unable to reach her lungs as she desperately tried to hitch it in- ultimately giving up on inhaling properly as she rushed to the windowsill, only to watch her soulmate fall like a bowling ball dropped from a tall building.

Fast.

Well that's interesting-