≫8

Her breath caught in her throat as her eyes locked on his, and a chill crept up her spine, causing her body to tense as his malevolent gaze stared upon her

His tenebrous stare bore through her, almost as if she was a transparent shadow that was close to invisible, yet his eyes ravaged across her skin, making the girl feel awfully exposed.

The corners of his lips quirking up caliginously, a short, high-pitched giggle shrilled out of his lips, and he directed her face to turn to the side, knowing that she was at his mercy.

A shiver shook her body, and a cold sweat swept down her nape, slithering down her spine like an icicle. Her adam's apple bobbed around within her neck, yet she didn't protest his touch, despite her taut demeanor.

The pad of his finger brushed against her cheek, and his dark eyes raked over her pale flesh, tongue clicking in amusement.

"You'd let me do anything, wouldn't you?" He teased, eyes flickering devilishly with ominous mirth.

The girl visibly tensed, yet she didn't know what to say; she didn't know what to do to argue, yet deep down, she knew she was wrapped around his finger.

Hungrily letting his tongue caress his bottom lip, yet another laugh spilled from his throat, finding her innocence beguiling.

"Well, off we go!" He cheered, causing the girl to blink in confusion at his sudden change of demeanor.

Clearing her throat awkwardly as the boy began to waltz towards the drivers side of the car, flourishing the action with a spin as he stood proudly beside the car.

At their loss of contact, a stroke of pain jolted through Lina's stomach, and she groaned quietly, biting her lip as his pain flowed through her, yet it wasn't nearly as bad as before- merely a distant throbbing that struck anguish through her.

Her leg gave out beneath her as he joyfully wallowed in the affliction that sparked through his abdomen and leg, and Lina sought balance by supporting herself upon the car's door- taking all weight off of her pained leg.

Pursing her lips together as a bit of sweat trickled down her temple, glaring slightly in anguish at the boy as she tightly gripped the car, trying to take her mind off of the anguish as the boy laughed gleefully at the feeling, his giggles echoing through the empty atmosphere.

"H-how are you going to drive? My brother has the only keys," She murmured, watching him warily.

An obnoxiously iniquitous grin stretched across his lips, and a poorly suppressed chortle fell from his mouth, which encouraged his sly eyes to shimmer impishly.

"Who do you think I am?" He laughed quizzically, and he rolled his eyes jokingly.

Dramatically slipping his hand into his pocket, the boy fished out a ring of keys, spinning it around his finger as his crazed, wide eyes blankly bore into the girl, his creepy smile never faltering.

"You- you stole his keys?" She assessed, surprised at his thievery.

Haechan's dark eyes narrowed sadistically as the uncleaned blood from his injuries shone eerily in the blinding sunlight of the day, streaking over his cheekbone as he carelessly displayed it for all to see.

His bloodstained hair flopped to the side as he let his head fall lopsided, lips curling demonically as his piercing eyes stabbed through her.

"Sharing is caring," He shrilled mysteriously, shadowy eyes flashing menacingly.

Shooting Lina a grin overflowing with malice, Haechan hopped over the car's door and fell into the driver's seat, dark eyes awaiting her to join him.