≫6

Eyes narrowing in bemusement, Lina's puzzled expression deepened as she observed his unstably wide eyes, horrifically gleeful smile, and the way his face was microscopically off, like something was terribly different, but she couldn't place it

"She doesn't," Renjun answered for her, fiery eyes full of resentment.

Haechan's lip pulled into a sarcastic pout, and his big eyes batted with fake sadness, his childish gaze pooling into Renjun.

"Aw, I'll bring her back by midnight, Big Brother," He tantalized, and his voice was so overly innocent that it ended up coming across as satanic, sadistically mischievous.

Finding Haechan's sudden change of demeanor disturbing, Renjun's eye twitched slightly as Donghyuk ran his tongue over his lips ring, eyes flaring with impishness.

"No," Renjun blatantly denied, a stern expression resting on his face.

"You're no fun," Haechan clicked his tongue- bottom lip protruding. "Luckily, we don't have time for snores!"

Standing up quickly, he hoisted Lina up with him by their joined hands, and the girl squeaked quietly in surprise, resulting in Renjun also jumping up.

Sauntering closer to Haechan, Renjun stood sternly in front of the boy- hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Your idea of fun isn't exactly fun," Renjun uttered, eyes narrowing protectively.

Lina's gaze darted between the two- noticing Haechan's blank, crazed eyes, and Renjun's fiery ones.

"Am I missing something?" Lina uttered in a high tended pitch. "Should I be worried?"

Renjun, without even looking at Lina, ran his tongue along the inside of his cheek, contemplating his answer.

"With him, you should always be worried," He warned, summoning a shrill giggle to utter out of Donghyuk's lips. "For entertainment, this lunatic blows shit up- even if it's himself."

Lina's eyebrows knitted together, and she smiled awkwardly- sure it was a joke. I mean, who just plays with explosives?

Scoffing slightly at his 'joke', the girl's face contorted with an uncomfortable humor, trying to act like she wasn't totally unnerved by Haechan's distant eyes.

"I doubt it," She laughed wryly, failing you sound happy.

Renjun's head tiled to the side as his glare shifted to her, lips pursed together in irritation.