In Which Nozomi Regrets Her Life Choices

Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu. I only own the characters I created for this story. And I don't like pizza very much. Fight me.
————————————————————
Chapter 2-

"It was nice knowing you, Banana-Chan."

      It had been exactly one week later since those events unfolded. It was Friday again, like the Friday when she met that brown-haired idiot. She also could not believe he had the audacity to call her 'Banana-Chan'. She sulked in her chair, rays of dark energy swirled around her as she dug her face into her desk.

      "What's up with her?"

      "Is she dead?"

      "Is that a corpse?"

      "Was she even in this class?"

      "I think so, I just never noticed her."

      "Should we ask if she's ok?"

      When Nozomi heard this, she whipped her head to the pair. An irritated and irked look plastered Nozomi's face as her dark aura became even darker. The pair screeched in fear and quickly bolted out of the classroom. Nozomi thinks she even heard an apology from them. The last bell rang and students started leaving their classrooms, the halls quickly filling up.

      Nozomi hesitantly and slowly stood up, yanking her bag from the side of her chair and slinging it over her shoulder. During the week, Nozomi had been sulking. Inside her head were only regrets of the night she spilled her secrets to that idiot.

      That idiot who offered to listen when no one else would.

      Nozomi shook away those thoughts. 'He called your freaking Banana-Chan!' Nozomi tried to convince herself. She was now out of school; more specifically—Aoba Johsai.

      She trudged her way home, her body practically dragging her legs with her. She opened her school bag, taking out her newly bought headphones and placing them over her head and ears. She took out her phone with her free hand, plugging in the cable to her phone. She scrolled through her music, trying to find a song to cheer her up.

      She ended up listening to delicate, peaceful lofi hip hop music. She took a deep breath, letting the music drown out all her thoughts. Or, well, at least trying to let the music drown out all her thoughts.

      Nozomi groaned as she yanked her headphones off, letting them hang loosely around her neck. Usually, her walks home would be her brainstorming ideas for potential stories. However, life told her differently this time. The whole entire walk home had been her trying to shove away those events on the bridge. The events with that smug-faced brown haired idiot.

      However, for some reason—for some, odd, half-baked, idiotic reason—

      She wanted to see him again.

It was a stupid wish. They had only met by coincidence. It was a wish that had no backup, no real hope that it would actually come true.

      But then again, what if it did?

      Nozomi stopped in her tracks. There was no way she was thinking straight at the current moment. She shook away her thoughts, marching straight into her house.

Flicking out her keys, shoved them in the key-hole, and with a 'click', she hurled the door open. Nozomi kicked her shoes off—not giving a care in the world where they landed, marched past the living room and up the stairs. Hanako, who was sitting on the couch didn't even question Nozomi's off-behavior. She didn't even spare her a glance. However, Nozomi didn't care—she yeeted her bedroom door open, then roughly closed it with a slam. She threw her school bag on the ground and collapsed on her bed, her face sinking into her duvet-covered mattress. Nozomi has had a rough, rough week.